+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: City Match Thread

City Match Thread

Here we are then, ready to go. Hope everyone survived Christmas day, we did, just. It was an dog centric Christmas at the house, hectic doesn't cover it. Five people at the dinner table and eight dogs underneath it! No left overs to clean up though.

Need Traore to terrorise the useless Otamendi today, I think there is a big chance we will get something out of this game.

COMB!!!

Only five Woody, we had eleven plus a 15 month old and a dog. Horrible dank day here Woody with low cloud. What are these players from Portugal going to do on a damp cold winter evening? I will be setting off soon, well wrapped up.

In Iowa for my partner’s family Christmas with 20 people at her grandparents, heading back to Michigan tomorrow for 25 people at my family’s Christmas.

Not sure if I’ll be able to watch today as I don’t command the TV here, but I’ll be checking the score hoping for six points off City this season!

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Only five Woody, we had eleven plus a 15 month old and a dog. Horrible dank day here Woody with low cloud. What are these players from Portugal going to do on a damp cold winter evening? I will be setting off soon, well wrapped up.
    Weather can get nasty in Northern Portugal this time of year mate. Hopefully it won't be an issue. The heat coming from the crowd should keep em comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    In Iowa for my partner’s family Christmas with 20 people at her grandparents, heading back to Michigan tomorrow for 25 people at my family’s Christmas.

Not sure if I’ll be able to watch today as I don’t command the TV here, but I’ll be checking the score hoping for six points off City this season!
    "Not sure if I’ll be able to watch today as I don’t command the TV here"

What! What! come on Mich grow a pair.

Glad you Wolfies all enjoyed your Christmas. Here in outer Sydney (Oz) we were blessed with cooler weather, but alas no rain. However, the smoke in the air was less severe than it has been in the past few weeks, and this c.o.p.d. sufferer was able to breathe without too much difficulty.....so all in all it was a good day. My festive spirit will go through the roof if we can get something from this game today. At our very best, I honestly believe we can roll them over (Liverpool too! if it comes to that), but , perhaps, our stars must be aligned to achieve such giddy heights. I would feel much more confident if Wily Boly was in our line-up today, but I think Nuno would have instilled in them the right mental approach to this game, now it's up to them ! .......So, go You Mighty Wolves, do your best and make us proud like I know you can !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    Glad you Wolfies all enjoyed your Christmas. Here in outer Sydney (Oz) we were blessed with cooler weather, but alas no rain. However, the smoke in the air was less severe than it has been in the past few weeks, and this c.o.p.d. sufferer was able to breathe without too much difficulty.....so all in all it was a good day. My festive spirit will go through the roof if we can get something from this game today. At our very best, I honestly believe we can roll them over (Liverpool too! if it comes to that), but , perhaps, our stars must be aligned to achieve such giddy heights. I would feel much more confident if Wily Boly was in our line-up today, but I think Nuno would have instilled in them the right mental approach to this game, now it's up to them ! .......So, go You Mighty Wolves, do your best and make us proud like I know you can !!!
    Hey Grizz, hope you had a good one mate. I've actually been to Sydney a few times. Sydney, Nova Scotia though unfortunately. I think the climate is a little different fom where you are!

Well a lively start for a change anyway.

Jota very clever. Made sure there was contact, the keeper actually tried to avoid him I think. Great stuff though. Let's take the bums now.

10 mins in and things just got better for Wolves. The City keeper just got marched for a foul on Jota and rightfully so. Use the advantage wih ruthlessness you Wolfies, 'coz that''s what they would do !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)