+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tosin

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Not his best performance today
    Yeah he was poor. So was Lenihan who's been poor the last 3 games now.

Disagree on that champs
    Lenihan was much improved against Birmingham.
    Sad thing is if his partner struggles so does he.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Yeah he was poor. So was Lenihan who's been poor the last 3 games now.
    What? Lenihan was excellent in the Birmingham game.
    Champs, you are rewriting history to suit your agenda.
    Players are either good, average or poor in a particular match.
    They aren't what YOU say they are in advance, because you have decided that - in general - they are crap.

It would appear he is staying now.
    A glimmer of light from a dodgy Christmas period.
    A few defensive additions in January and who knows.
    Currently our squad is thin on quality and with mowbray stating the money isn't there,we need to be smart with the loan market.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    What? Lenihan was excellent in the Birmingham game.
    Champs, you are rewriting history to suit your agenda.
    Players are either good, average or poor in a particular match.
    They aren't what YOU say they are in advance, because you have decided that - in general - they are crap.
    It's my opinion. I thought Lenihsm looked poor vrs Brum. His passing was awful. He nearly cost us a goal. He didn't dominate and didn't look like the player who played in our winning run. He was poor alongside Tosin vrs Huddersfield. And poor again yesterday. My opinion. From what I saw. And we didn't look like winning in any of those games. Hecwasbt the only one. Not singelling him out. Hes as poor as the rest of them. Hes a limited footballer. This is as good as it will get from him. Another one who hasn't improved enough.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    It would appear he is staying now.
    A glimmer of light from a dodgy Christmas period.
    A few defensive additions in January and who knows.
    Currently our squad is thin on quality and with mowbray stating the money isn't there,we need to be smart with the loan market.
    Thats good. Now we will finish midtable instead of lower half. Still leaves us with a Tosin size hole in the summer. So we are just moving the huge problem down the line a few months. But good, we need him. Life with Williams and Lenihan would have been very rocky.

It's one problem fixed.
    In my opinion we are 2 quality full backs and a decent keeper away from a team capable of mounting a play off push.
    Unfortunately we have no money and the chance of getting all 3 of these players on loan is slim to none.
    Bell,Bennett and Walton are not the answer,but we have known this for quite a while now.

It's one problem fixed.
    In my opinion we are 2 quality full backs and a decent keeper away from a team capable of mounting a play off push.
    Unfortunately we have no money and the chance of getting all 3 of these players on loan is slim to none.
    Bell,Bennett and Walton are not the answer,but we have known this for quite a while now.
    We've wasted way too much. And the ones we bought for big money sadly aren't looking anything like footballers. Some of them rarely get to play actual football. I wouldn't allow him to bring anyone else in tbh. We cant afford to keep making these mistakes. We are stuck with this poor keeper. I'd suggest bringing in the number 2, but hes no good either. We just need to rattle on to summer.
    We aren't going down, we aren't going up. The only thing going up is our mounting debt. And we have have no saleable assets. The only one who probably was off in Jan is now out for 12 months. And if we lose Lenihan or Tosin this season for any length of time, we're in trouble again. As there is nobody else.
    We aren't going anywhere Robin. This is it.

Yes that's true and I have seen nothing to deviate from my initial prediction of mid table at the end of the season.
    We need to be making progress and we are slowly but eventually venkys we want us to make the step up.
    Sadly this squad is in need for quite a revamp before we are classed as genuine contenders.
    We no longer have the funds to improve the squad and without a few miracles from the academy,we are where we are.
    Stagnating.

Yes that's true and I have seen nothing to deviate from my initial prediction of mid table at the end of the season.
    We need to be making progress and we are slowly but eventually venkys we want us to make the step up.
    Sadly this squad is in need for quite a revamp before we are classed as genuine contenders.
    We no longer have the funds to improve the squad and without a few miracles from the academy,we are where we are.
    Stagnating.
    We have a grade 1 Academy which no other club our size has. Which is producing 2nd division midtable footballers at best. Its costing us too much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)