+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tosin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tosin

I'm hearing that he is going to be recalled by City. Losing Dack is something I feel we'd get past. Losing this lad is going to kill us.
    I'm so glad we have the points we have, as we could have got dragged into a relegation fight if we hadn't picked those points up recently. Once he goes, I feel we will end up somewhere down near the bottom. Good news, if we win tomorrow, then I think we are just about safe.
    TM said we have no money to spend on a forward in Jan, not even a loan. We would have had to sell to spend. Which probably wouldve been Dack.
    Lenihan is ok, but not nearly half the player when young Tosin isn't playing. The pairing of Williams and Lenihan will put us lower mid table and if we lost Nyambe for any spell, like tomorrow, sadly we are back to Bennett at RB. Pity as I felt we where looking decent for a short spell. But things really are conspiring against us. And once City recall our only real quality players, it's back to mid table mediocrity. At least we aren't going down!!

Not 100 percent about tosin going back so hopefully it's just hearsay.
    He is absolutely ***** to us going forward.
    Fingers crossed that nyambe recovers for tomorrow,as another spell with Bennett at right back does not fill with you with hope.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Not 100 percent about tosin going back so hopefully it's just hearsay.
    He is absolutely ***** to us going forward.
    Fingers crossed that nyambe recovers for tomorrow,as another spell with Bennett at right back does not fill with you with hope.
    It was odd he didn't play over Xmas. I know we got told he was injured. I feel if he doesn't play tomorrow, we probs won't see him again. If we are stuck with Lenihan and Williams then I think it will be a real struggle 2nd half of the season. A injury or 2 more and we could be really in a mess here. And it's very clear we have no money at all.

Did you lot get The Smiths Greatest Hits for Xmas ? Brighten up for pities sake.

The BRFC site certainly seems to imply that both he and Nyambe are going to be available for the Huddersfield game. Oddly, the Telegraph seems to be suggesting that Nyambe is out!
    I have not been able to find any official source for the story of Tosin going back to City.
    Where did it come from - or is it just Chinese whispers?
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 28-12-2019 at 09:32 PM.

City do the reviews of all loans in January for recalls.
    I cannot imagine he will be going back in January,however stranger things have happened in football.

Toss in is far too good for BRFC

He wont get into the city first team
    Even with their current defensive problems.
    Not because he is unable to play at that standard,its just city dont promote from within.
    Look at phil foden
    Absolute class player but wont make it
    One problem stands in our way,is if a offer comes in for him and city takes it.
    He gets regular football for us and it would make no sense getting recalled for him to possibly get less football elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    He wont get into the city first team
    Even with their current defensive problems.
    Not because he is unable to play at that standard,its just city dont promote from within.
    Look at phil foden
    Absolute class player but wont make it
    One problem stands in our way,is if a offer comes in for him and city takes it.
    He gets regular football for us and it would make no sense getting recalled for him to possibly get less football elsewhere.
    Now they have nothing to play for, and have league cups etc still to play for, they may start blooding the likes of him. If nothing else to get him in a shop window to sell. What he is for sure, is better than mid table in the Champ going nowhere.

Not his best performance today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)