+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eh see their moaning bout coins been chucked

The spitting thing is disgusting and they should have got a wrap in the pus for that, absolutely nae need. every support has an element of arsehole within it unfortunately.

Maybe I'm looking at it from tangerine tinted specs but I've never seen anything from within the club that has sparked any of this? Both clubs IMO dont really mention each other. Not that ive noticed anyway, im not having a dig here either but for 10 years we weren't in the same league, that was the Eddie era so not sure what you've seen/heard and how thats played a part in this new found hatred?

Please caller make yir point?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    The spitting thing is disgusting and they should have got a wrap in the pus for that, absolutely nae need. every support has an element of arsehole within it unfortunately.

Maybe I'm looking at it from tangerine tinted specs but I've never seen anything from within the club that has sparked any of this? Both clubs IMO dont really mention each other. Not that ive noticed anyway, im not having a dig here either but for 10 years we weren't in the same league, that was the Eddie era so not sure what you've seen/heard and how thats played a part in this new found hatred?
    I think Eddie played up to the FTD element and Granville in his early days continued along those lines.

No problem with it myself but I think it was stoked from within the club.

I think United the club make a far bigger deal about beating us than DFC do about beating Utd, again you'll more than likely disagree.

I've never bought into the friendly derby theory, more the tolerate each other derby, I think that's history.

Ive never been wary of the pubs I drink in, where I park or how I walk to the game....i am now.

Just to add it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if the mighty had got a late winner yesterday, may have been all hugs, kisses and back slapping.....but I somehow doubt it.

the phucking state oh the match avoiding ****
    eh stopped reading when he said our club.
    him and his drunk fellow poster keep referring meh club are sectarian
    i think we know which club welcomed all from the start and which club didnt
    phucking belter

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think Eddie played up to the FTD element and Granville in his early days continued along those lines.

I think United the club make a far bigger deal about beating us than DFC do about beating Utd, again you'll more than likely disagree.

I've never bought into the friendly derby theory, more the tolerate each other derby, I think that's history.

Ive never been wary of the pubs I drink in, where I park or how I walk to the game....i am now.
    eddie the **** hated Dundee,always made sure the DABS got the 2 guaranteed home derbys,stormed off an interview when questioned bout it

ReturnofDross and Gotti
    the match avoider is a comic genius

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    eddie the **** hated Dundee,always made sure the DABS got the 2 guaranteed home derbys,stormed off an interview when questioned bout it
    That was always the impression i had of him. I doubt i could point to one particular thing but it always seemed to be there in the background.

Anyway that's me done on this, DCT will continue with the friendly derby nonsense but I do think those that go Ken it's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Now I have read some ****e in my time but ****ing jesus! United the club make a bigger deal of beating dfc than the other way round? What does that even mean? Now if you had said fans? Then I could just piss myself laughing at the Doon Derby antics( Wagner, commemorative mugs etc) but I honestly don't get what your point is? I'd one hundred percent expect my club to make a big deal of winning Derby matches, nonsense to suggest anything to the contrary.

Pretty clear video posted on TDB forum of Kano being racially abused by an Arab in the shed. Bearing in mind the makey-uppy crap in the Courier about the "Sectarian" Derry, I expect that also will be brushed under the carpet.
    Some folk will defend anything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)