+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im first.....Sack him

Im first.....Sack him

Sorry guys but completely outplayed by 10 men.
    Manager out of his depth
    Lost the dressing room
    The frustration by Grealish battling on his own will result in him leaving.
    New Manager syndrome required and a striker.
    Thanks Deano, get back on the Holte but your out of your depth. Thanks for the memories!

Ditto. Means Terry has to go too unfortunately. Thank you for getting us up but if we've any chance of staying up then we need a new manager, new ideas and maybe a dabble in the market with a new guy with new ideas. Don't know who tho

i fear that is his last game... oh well let's get some fire fighter in, is big sam available?

The owners will now be panicking, once they do the smiles will turn to snarles and they will sack him.
    The game is all about results, they have invested heavily and these guys are serious Businessmen.
    Just watched Deano on TV for the 1st time getting animated for a free kick that went against us. Sorry but that is desperate. Face it, we were outclassed in all areas. 1 lucky win in 10 games is relegation form.....

I’d be interested in having a chat with whoever awarded Dean Smith a 4 year contract as he might be interested in a business proposal I have regarding purchasing shares in a unicorn farm

The decision to offer D S an extended contract is comparable to George Armstrong Custer’s shout to round up a few pesky Sioux at the estuary of Bighorn River

Having watched this afternoons fiasco, I cannot see where our next goal is coming from, let alone 3 points

On the evidence of our recent games we need to sign 8 players or find someone capable of organising our current clutch of headless chickens masquerading as football players

We need a reaction like Watford got with Pearson.
    To keep persisting with a dud up front not changing his formation is going to cost him his job. I really like Smith as a man and will always be thankful but im sure if he was sitting on the Holte he would be saying Sack the Manager as well.
    Its not a reaction to a couple of bad games, we had one good performance at Utd and we cannot dine out on that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Ditto. Means Terry has to go too unfortunately. Thank you for getting us up but if we've any chance of staying up then we need a new manager, new ideas and maybe a dabble in the market with a new guy with new ideas. Don't know who tho
    Tony Pulis is available

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Tony Pulis is available
    Yep he is. And he may well be the right candidate for the job. He or Big Sam for short term fixes, or to keep us up and establish us as a PL side once again. It's easier to stay up to than to get up!

DS has been immense for this club since he walked through the door and deserves the chance to put things right. However, he needs to be honest with himself and if he has no idea how to do that (and recent performances suggest that to be the case) he should have the dignity to walk and go with with our blessing and his head held high.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Tony Pulis is available
    Regardless of the question Pulis is not your answer.

I speak from bitter experience.......this bloke drained the life and spirit out of my club and out of me personally.

I would explore every other opportunity on the planet before going for Pulis.

Albion should’ve gone for Graham Potter two years ago........he is the standout,progressive young manager in the U.K.

You’re probably going to need a manager to bring you back up and if you can’t get Potter then the guy at Brentford has them playing fantastic football.

If you want a big name then maybe Steven Gerrard would be tempted.

You will regret Pulis.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)