+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What now for Sow?

I dare say they could've kept him if they wanted to. Clearly they didn't.

It's a tricky debate
    Some love him
    Some hate
    A touch of Ibrahimovic?
    Aye but not on the pitch

Maybe when fit
    He might be a hit
    But if asked about Sow
    From me it's a no

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I dare say they could've kept him if they wanted to. Clearly they didn't.
    He's hardly played so why would they bother

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He's hardly played so why would they bother
    You more or less suggested in reply to 'b4 I go' that his loan is up and that he would've been coming back regardless. I'm saying if he was any good, they'd have maybe wanted to keep him. But he isn't. He's **** and Killie and have sent him back immediately upon the window opening without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It's a tricky debate
    Some love him
    Some hate
    A touch of Ibrahimovic?
    Aye but not on the pitch

Maybe when fit
    He might be a hit
    But if asked about Sow
    From me it's a no
    Will the real Slim Shady please stand up

We really need to bin him ASAP. There was no doubting at one point he HAD something at one point but that has obviously disappeared through injury after injury or just a lack of desire because of the money he obviously made in China so he couldn't give a fk.

See ya.

Hopefully now will be paid to go away this month.

Payoff would be ideal but i cant see us doing that, having seen the bench on Friday he could be an option even though i've never rated him in tangerine. Remember after his first couple of games i said on here he looked poor and alot of posters gave me abuse. Love this place

Don't think he has ever been fit enough to fulfil any ability. Would keep him available for the bench duty as a 'different' kind of replacement. He should be a commanding figure with his height and actually against the Dees he may have been a great foil fo Shankland looking at how often we just pumped the ball up.

I think Robbie will be looking to loan him back out tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think Robbie will be looking to loan him back out tbh
    can he be loaned back out? or has he maxed out the amount of clubs he can play for?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)