+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Queen of the South

Away to Queen of the South

Happy New Year Arabs everywhere!

Time to get the joab done starting with this Saturday! Probably too early for any new faces, but depending on injuries, i expect the same team again with maybe Stanton rotated in, for who, glad im not the one choosing!

With our record against them, we might have take this one on the chin, but at least give us a draw!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Happy New Year Arabs everywhere!

Time to get the joab done starting with this Saturday! Probably too early for any new faces, but depending on injuries, i expect the same team again with maybe Stanton rotated in, for who, glad im not the one choosing!

With our record against them, we might have take this one on the chin, but at least give us a draw!
    its about time we got back in to gear. In the last 3 games where we havent shown our true stuff so i'm predicting a win with Shanks getting a goal from open play.

Would be nice to crack the plastic pitch conundrum

It’s a new decade

Let’s start winning on plastic

Happy new year to all Arabs.

Arabest as always 👍🏻🎉

hard game this ane, dont like going there at all

Winning first 4 games of season was a statement. Winning 9 in a row and undefeated in 10 is a statement. However, going there tomorrow and even just a scrappy 1 nil win would be a massive statement after what happened last time. Its a win win whatever happens at Dens tomorrow and a chance for us to take another big step towards the title.

Harkes, Stanton and Pawlett all injured but Declan Glass back from loan and i expect will be right into the team. Bench still a bit light so wonder if Stanton makes the bench just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Harkes, Stanton and Pawlett all injured but Declan Glass back from loan and i expect will be right into the team. Bench still a bit light so wonder if Stanton makes the bench just in case!
    Smith?

Can see us dropping pts in one of these two away games at least as won't be at full strength... Would be great if we pulled off a narrow win in the plastic though

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Can see us dropping pts in one of these two away games at least as won't be at full strength... Would be great if we pulled off a narrow win in the plastic though
    Ye, agree. Always feel though if we keep Dobbie quiet we will win this tie but when we lost 4 - 0 in the last game away to them he scored his 1st goals of the season didn't he? Nullify him we win. Mon United.

If there’s enforced changes in the middle today then I don’t feel that’s too bad a thing. Our recent run as we’ve all agreed has garnered points but hasn’t been the easiest on the eye, mainly as I don’t think our midfield has dominated as I would expect. Consequently the front line has been starved of opportunities somewhat and our defence has had to be on it to starve the opposition of opportunities. The back 4 is, at the moment, the critical part of our team and I’d be more concerned if a couple of them were out today.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)