+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday v Hull

Saturday v Hull

Hull beat pigs today.
    Good result for them. Now Saturday will they put out a weakened side. Or will we.
    I hope we don't. Cup run means money at the end of the day.
    And hope for a biggy.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-01-2020 at 08:32 PM.

It’s on Sunday but whatever.

I really hope both sides put out a near full strength side. 3rd round is a big day in football and at least teams like ourselves and Hull should give it due respect.

Saturday 4th KO 12:31

Yes I also hope we put a good team out, they are beatable from what I’ve seen

Apologies Crash it is Saturday. I was convinced it was Sunday.

Even read Saturday on the ticket and thought it was Sunday.

Rest Crooks and Olosunde

Play Morris and Vassell

Hull City manager Grant McCann has criticised Sheffield Wednesday for trying to put his team off before their narrow victory at Hillsborough.

Jarrod Bowen's strike separated the teams, but McCann says Wednesday made the Tigers' preparations difficult after failing to provide car parking at the stadium and leaving them with no working plugs in the changing room.

"I'm really pleased with the group because Sheffield Wednesday tried to knock us, even when we got to the stadium," McCann said.

"They made me park 10 minutes away in my car - which was strange - and turned all the plugs off in the dressing room so we didn't have any music.

"But these things are here to test you. We got our heads down and worked hard.

"There were a lot of things before the game that tried to put us off. The hospitality here wasn't very good, I have to say. Stewards were arguing with my staff over plugs.

Relive Wednesday's EFL action
    "It was ridiculous, to be honest with you. I think it's really sad that people can do this to opposition teams. We focused on the football and got the job done."

In response Sheffield Wednesday manager Garry Monk said: "I don't know anything about that.

"I don't hand out the parking spaces so it's nothing to do with me. I park 15 minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Hull City manager Grant McCann has criticised Sheffield Wednesday for trying to put his team off before their narrow victory at Hillsborough.

Jarrod Bowen's strike separated the teams, but McCann says Wednesday made the Tigers' preparations difficult after failing to provide car parking at the stadium and leaving them with no working plugs in the changing room.

"I'm really pleased with the group because Sheffield Wednesday tried to knock us, even when we got to the stadium," McCann said.

"They made me park 10 minutes away in my car - which was strange - and turned all the plugs off in the dressing room so we didn't have any music.

"But these things are here to test you. We got our heads down and worked hard.

"There were a lot of things before the game that tried to put us off. The hospitality here wasn't very good, I have to say. Stewards were arguing with my staff over plugs.

Relive Wednesday's EFL action
    "It was ridiculous, to be honest with you. I think it's really sad that people can do this to opposition teams. We focused on the football and got the job done."

In response Sheffield Wednesday manager Garry Monk said: "I don't know anything about that.

"I don't hand out the parking spaces so it's nothing to do with me. I park 15 minutes away."
    is his car still in one piece?

I’m sure excuses are ready
    Needs knocking down

I'm sure we used to hose down the away changing room at Millmoor.
    Ronnie openly admitted he would do owt to gain an advantage.
    WEst Ham got wind of it and they lost

Even in the luxury world of the Premiership top grounds the home dressing room is always more palatial than the away dressing room.

At Hillsborough the home dressing room has a 4 gang extension cable hard wired into the street light.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Apologies Crash it is Saturday. I was convinced it was Sunday.

Even read Saturday on the ticket and thought it was Sunday.
    Get thi head down lad.....tha sounds tired

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast