+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chinese bag knots

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Are you salt and sauce on da westside to?
    I'm not an animal. I like just sauce.

Well it's a new year and time to fill the off-topic board with some high standard threads.

This one is all about the people who manage to tie the worlds tightest knots in the chinese takeaway bags.

Has anyone here ever managed to get in to their food without tearing the bag open? I'd be interested to hear from you.

Chow mein on chop suey?
    Aye, the bag knots are a challenge.

And Kung Po.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, the bag knots are a challenge.

And Kung Po.
    Kung Po, good shout.

Why do they always give you a bag of prawn crackers. Every bloody time. Does anyone eat them? I usually just bin them but they take up so much space in the bin I try and squash the bag down but then I end up in a cloud of white prawn cracker dust.

I love prawn crackers.

Canna stand prawn crackers. Even the rooks turn their nose (beak) up at them and they eat fu(kin everything

k_itchens is censored. God I miss all those threads offering good quality k_itchens. Did anyone get one fitted?
    Nah but I visited all the p0rn sites. For purely research purposes of course

In an odd turn of events last night my old man ordered a Chicken Maryland is some village restaurant near Stirling. Not even a Chinese. Blew my mind.

I admit to getting a chicken maryland supper fae the continental chipper that used to be in Ashvale Place.

Must have been on pay day mind but really fine except for the processed peas which fortunately were in a tub so could be discarded without everything being contaminated with green pea juice.

Well it's a new year and time to fill the off-topic board with some high standard threads.

This one is all about the people who manage to tie the worlds tightest knots in the chinese takeaway bags.

Has anyone here ever managed to get in to their food without tearing the bag open? I'd be interested to hear from you.

Chow mein on chop suey?
    You mess about with their knots and this is what happens. Well done Mondo you sick chunt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123