+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RIP Chris Barker

RIP Chris Barker

Ex Barnsley defender has died aged 39,worra shock.I think he's the brother of Rovrums assistant boss Richie.I send sincere sympathy to his family&friends.UTMPB

Good player for us was Chris. Have fond memories of him being the shining light in a poor Barnsley team at the time. 39 is no age to pass away

That’s awful news really good player was Chris got promoted with Cardiff as well I think? Far too young to leave us thoughts are with his family who must be devastated RIP mate x

Good player and was sad to see him leave Barnsley FC. - it appears he has taken his own life at such a young age. RIP Chris and my thoughts are with his family and close friends during what must be a devastating awful time to have to live trough.

R.I.P Chris thoughts are with his family and friends. 39 years old no age that🙏🙏.

R I P Chris Barker , my thoughts are with his young family and friends , at this very sad time , God Bless

Absolutely shocked to hear this today .

RIP Chris Barker you were a shining light at a time when we had very few of them .