+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Striker

10 years ago maybe Sam. I reckon a punt for Zahah.

Giroud looks odds on now, i see no reason for Chelsea holding him back as Mich is cover. Neither can get a game!

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Emmanuel Adebeyour is being touted on a free by his agent. He is 36.
    I hear Anelka's looking for a new club too

We are talking to Glenn Murray currently

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I hear Anelka's looking for a new club too
    I thought that was a joke Sam. Just seen him linked 🤤

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    Oh no!
    Somebody just remembered Scott Hogan is still on our books and are sending him back.
    I thought that was a joke too 🤤

5m pound offer been accepted for Preston Midfielder, and Man Utd youth player, Ben Pearson.

NOT a striker and not a goalscoring midfielder either. But I understeer and we will hopefully have a new striker before the Man City game

Apart from the usual agents doing the rounds trying to flog a carthorse i dont see anything firmed up. So Kodija will lead the line v Liecester?

Reports on Twitter saying Danny Drinkwater is having a medical today with a view to a season long loan. Meaning we can't loan any other Chelsea players. I hope we buy Giroud as I think Batshyuai is going to Palace

Giroud would be available for around 5 million as his contract is up in the summer!
    I also hear and wait for it Bongo, we have enquired about Benteke. Palace have ruled out a loan but will listen to offers.....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)