+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts agree fee with Scunny for Wooton [Wootton Signs!]

Notts agree fee with Scunny for Wooton [Wootton Signs!]

According to Leigh Curtis on Twitter. Just waiting to get the deal over the line.

What a signing that would be!

COYP
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-01-2020 at 12:26 PM. Reason: To save another thread being started

Excellent news if true.

Best news I've heard this decade! Huge boost to our long term promotion hopes, COYP's!!!

Brilliant news! Might have kept it under wraps until it was actually over the line but still, just what we needed!

Very impressed if this true

Wootton is a Football League player playing in non-league. He's got a great all round game and is a perfect building block for a team to get out of this league.

He had only just signed a new deal with Scunny when he came on loan. is there a player swap?

Exact quote from Leigh Curtis "Understand Notts have agreed a fee with S****horpe for Kyle Wootton. Now hoping to get deal over the line. However, NA assures fans club has done everything they can. Out of their hands now."

What does that suggest? Other clubs interested? Waiting on Kyle Wooton to agree to a permanent move?

Not a done deal yet, it seems.

Great news, definitely a player/striker you can build a team around. To secure a good big man on a permanent deal is fab news as they aren't easy to come by.

Nice to only hear rumours about this possibility yesterday/today , kept it nicely underwraps during the negotiations with Scunny.

This would be excellent news if it happens. Looking at the side - when playing well - I get the feeling that most other players, no matter how good or well they are playing, we have some competent cover for; there doesn't appear to be anyone else who is like Wootton.

I was happy with him when he wasn't scoring, as he provides a lot to the team; that he also has been getting goals is even more of a bonus. I'm rather surprised there's a chance of getting him permanently!

Fingers crossed they get it over the line. Real statement of intent if they pull it off!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast