+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts agree fee with Scunny for Wooton [Wootton Signs!]

From what I've seen of him - admittedly that's not very much - he's way, way above non-league level. Which raises some questions (1) why on earth would Scunny let him go (2) why are we struggling!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    From what I've seen of him - admittedly that's not very much - he's way, way above non-league level. Which raises some questions (1) why on earth would Scunny let him go (2) why are we struggling!
    Struggling?

This is a very poor league. Unless of course Orient & Yeovil have suddenly gone from being pizpoor to brilliant!

This is a very poor league. Unless of course Orient & Yeovil have suddenly gone from being pizpoor to brilliant!
    Based on the last 10 years or so, Notts are a very poor team/club. Finally found our level.

Possibly. Things could yet go bad for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Faroe nuff.
    I suppose it's throwing the cat amongst the pigeons on here to suggest that Ardley Norse best.

Possibly. Things could yet go bad for us this season.
    It's true , we saw that in November and early December. Anything can happen in the wonderful world of football.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I suppose it's throwing the cat amongst the pigeons on here to suggest that Ardley Norse best.
    Would it involve a fjord player exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    According to Leigh Curtis on Twitter. Just waiting to get the deal over the line.

What a signing that would be!

COYP
    Personally I don't think we should sign him if it involves a 100 K plus transfer fee.
    Simply because after a year with us he will be over 24 and allowed to leave on a free transfer.
    If he's a continued success he will go to a bigger club for nothing
    if he is average or below , no one will want to buy him and we wont want him...!

Orient finished 13th in their first season, 2017/18. Champions in 2018 /19. I can't remember any team going straight back up. It took Stags 5 years, Lincoln ( I think ) took 3 years to come back via play-offs.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast