+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harkes injury?

Harkes injury?

All over social media Ian Harkes with a broken cheekbone, not good news!

Hopefully he can play with a mask but knowing our luck he wont be able to. Looks like a reshuffle in midfield on Saturday

IMO Butcher can hold midfield himself, maybe give Cammy Smith a chance in front of him and be more attack minded as theres no one else I would play but would put my hoose on it we start King

4132?

Siegrist
    Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
    Butcher
    McMullan Smith Appere
    Clark Shankland

Bad news that, is Declan Glass back and available for us?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    4132?

Siegrist
    Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
    Butcher
    McMullan Smith Appere
    Clark Shankland
    aye, why the f uck not eh. Defence has been very good for months now, unlease the beast and pump these chunts

Kinda ****ed for next week though with Butcher out. 😕

Think he may still be okay for Saturday. Don’t think the ban kicks in until 14 days after.

He's banned for the Partick game.

Bet thon fat specky funster had something to do with it

Attack the best form of defence.

Without Butcher we will have to go for it at Partick

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    All over social media Ian Harkes with a broken cheekbone, not good news!

Hopefully he can play with a mask but knowing our luck he wont be able to. Looks like a reshuffle in midfield on Saturday

IMO Butcher can hold midfield himself, maybe give Cammy Smith a chance in front of him and be more attack minded as there's no one else I would play but would put my hoose on it we start King
    No one can hold midfield themselves, he was one of the reasons we ended up punting the ball against the fun.

First name on the team sheet defo , but we need a young Fraser Fyvie type of player, coming deep and demanding the ball from our defence, good on the turn under pressure and can play that telling pass.

I like Harkes but in some games he just seems to run aboot. no telling passes etc, would still play him tho.

Hopefully Stanton's injury isn't too bad and he can slot in , he has been playing well recently.

If not I have to agree with you, it will be King, not sure about him yet, to be fair he hasn't had a lot of chances , but seems to play it far too safe for me, we need brave players, in the air, tackle and distribution. Will be an interesting game especially on that plastic sh*te.
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 03-01-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)