+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs tickets on sale from tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    "Main factor" you're not playing Dundee...as one of your own always says FACT
    #5000arabsonly gotoseethedees
    Cant wait to see the dees gate v motherwell be like a junior game.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    its January, every chunts skint ffs

Price should have been lowered especially being on TV
    Yip. Even that lot next door managed to reduce their prices. **** me, it was something thh Snake did regularly for televised cup games.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yip. Even that lot next door managed to reduce their prices. **** me, it was something thh Snake did regularly for televised cup games.
    Didn't Motherwell push the Fun to reduce prices. Would United have needed Hibs agreement to reduce prices seeing its the Scottish Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Didn't Motherwell push the Fun to reduce prices. Would United have needed Hibs agreement to reduce prices seeing its the Scottish Cup?
    Yes, they would. At £20 a ticket I'm guessing that is quite a discount for Hibs fans and a smaller one for us. IMHO, if the crowd is between 8 and 9 thousand (or more) then it's justified, otherwise not

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    and then we decide to sell the shed to home support? gonna look god awful on TV

Coulda sold that stand to the spoon burners IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yes, they would. At £20 a ticket I'm guessing that is quite a discount for Hibs fans and a smaller one for us. IMHO, if the crowd is between 8 and 9 thousand (or more) then it's justified, otherwise not
    M, is it no £22 for non season ticket holders?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    M, is it no £22 for non season ticket holders?
    I didn't know that. 🤔

aye £22

sales are poor as f uck, why are we opening the shed when we've thousands between GF and ET

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/tic...tickets-online
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 09-01-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Don't agree about the Shed, hibs have a big enough allocation, if we can fill a section or two that will be enough to have a good vocal backing at either end, we had 7k home fans vs Inverness (albeit in March) where there were a lot of empty seats in the GF but we had good support behind both goals

Pricing definitely not great of course but we don't know if it was hibs or utd or both, 15 across the board for adults would have been perfect and just let season tickets secure seats for a few days, January afterall...still deserves a good backing though and this far out we have sold more than will be at dens the night before.

£22 is ****ing mental.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)