+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs tickets on sale from tomorrow

of the just under 8000 seats went on sale, 5000 have been sold so far

then another 300 in the centre of the Upper GF that were not on sale so will be full with hospo and another 250 in the upper ET corner near the JK that are the same so looking so far at about 5500 Utd fans with more sales to come

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Well, I think if the game is not a sell-out, we should still have a PATG option if the police allow it.

We shouldn't be putting people off going to a match. Smart phones are not universal YET. I accept that they soon will be. But until then, I'd like to see a PATG option.
    Well said good to see a couple of single minded people not jumping on the bandwagon and understanding ALL people other than themselves. Same for spikes post.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    of the just under 8000 seats went on sale, 5000 have been sold so far

then another 300 in the centre of the Upper GF that were not on sale so will be full with hospo and another 250 in the upper ET corner near the JK that are the same so looking so far at about 5500 Utd fans with more sales to come
    Does make up the 14,000 capacity? Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Whereabouts in Japan are you, out in the sticks?

Was in Tokyo for two weeks with work before Xmas, and used my company card in many places. Ok needed cash in some of the small restaurants/bars, but very few to be honest, and all the taxis took cards, something we lack here!!!
    Plenty of ATMs for cash, but first withdrawal of 10,000 yen (£70), gave me a single note 😮
    You can use cards (credit cards) in most places but I've yet to see a single person use a debit card in a bar. Also it's pretty difficult to get a credit card as a foreigner. The ATMs are shyte too. Close at 9pm, charge you near a pound to make a withdrawal on the weekend or after 6pm any day. Apple Pay and things like that are getting more common but I'd say 90 percent of people still pay in cash in places like convenience stores and supermarkets. Maybe a big purchase is done by credit card. I'm not in the sticks but a lot smaller than Tokyo. (300,000 pop.)

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    M, the snug even has posters up of the QR code where all you do is open camera on yer phone, point it at poster and it takes you direct to ticketing website for that day. Brilliant really, no need to queue up at shop, can do it all whilst enjoy a pint and watching the early EPL kick offs, so f ucking easy.
    That does not work for me,i have a Nokia 6303 classic model.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    God forbid you carry cash G. Hard hats on for that one. The 50 something mob only deal in debt these days.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Have you still got a Betamax as well GB?
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 18-01-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Have still got a Betamax as well GB?
    Zx spectrum the best

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Zx spectrum the best
    All best ‘stuff’ was on VHS - as I’m sure you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Zx spectrum the best
    I still play Manic Miner, admittedly emulated on my phone now. I think you are missing a couple of points I'm making though.

I understand not everyone has the facilities (or the desire to get them) to buy tickets short notice on-line what I'm saying is there isn't enough folk in this demographic to warrant United basing business decisions on them such as providing PATG.

No PATG or ticket price isn't the dominant factor on folk not going to the match on Sunday, it's the fact it's live on BBC1.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)