+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offshore Dees

got To be waiting on the court case so they can get rid off cheaply

[QUOTE=_JG_;39403075]got To be waiting on the court case so they can get rid off cheaply[/QUOTE

I actually said that at the match today, let’s hope it’s soon

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    got To be waiting on the court case so they can get rid off cheaply
    Might be the first time a wee DAB prick has done us a turn...

[QUOTE=jdfc;39403092]
    Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    got To be waiting on the court case so they can get rid off cheaply[/QUOTE

I actually said that at the match today, let’s hope it’s soon
    I think that the court case is next month.

[QUOTE=Mudskipper;39403019]
    Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post

Clearly he wouldn’t be ,DFC are the weirdo kid no one wants to hang out with ,on another note ICT are on the bones of their arse financially yet showed desire and fight we look weak as piss...starting to look at other options on match day seriously...
    Maybe that's the point. ICT know that if they don't do well they will be out of a job. Our lot seem to think that they have no worries because our owners will bail them out. Somehow the players need to waken up their ideas. I am assuming that between them McPake and Nicholl are failing to get the players fired up. Maybe something other than moaning directly at the players is needed. Think we need some threat from Keyes.

Nelms and Keyes are talking positively about the stadium development which seems to act like a safety blanket for fans like me. If they are still going for the development then they will need a team to play in the stadium and that team should be DFC.

Think the SE needs attention to try to bring it back to life.

[QUOTE=BCram;39404385]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post

Maybe that's the point. ICT know that if they don't do well they will be out of a job. Our lot seem to think that they have no worries because our owners will bail them out. Somehow the players need to waken up their ideas. I am assuming that between them McPake and Nicholl are failing to get the players fired up. Maybe something other than moaning directly at the players is needed. Think we need some threat from Keyes.

Nelms and Keyes are talking positively about the stadium development which seems to act like a safety blanket for fans like me. If they are still going for the development then they will need a team to play in the stadium and that team should be DFC.

Think the SE needs attention to try to bring it back to life.
    I didn’t post the above..

the south enclosure! the suits within dens have done everything in their power to terminate it sadly,and it appears they are winning.
    struck their blow at the beating heart of the ground,and squashed the atmosphere instantly.

and this from the people who brought thunderstruck to town,you really couldn't make it up aided of course by suits from Dundee within the club who either stood by and watched and said nothing or indeed put the boot more firmly on the derrys throat.

in other words NO ONE within dens will do jott to bring the derry back to life
    Last edited by shaded; 06-01-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    the south enclosure! the suits within dens have done everything in their power to terminate it sadly,and it appears they are winning.
    struck their blow at the bearing heart of the ground,and squashed the atmosphere instantly.

and this from the people who brought thunderstruck to town,you really couldn't make it up aided of course by suits from Dundee within the club who either stood by and watched and said nothing or indeed put the boot more firmly on the derrys throat.

in other words NO ONE within dens will do jott to bring the derry back to life
    The "dundonians" who work within Dens and can speak up are like our side huff and puff but little heart or desire to do what's best.

I'll ask again.......have we ever revisited the all ticket farce in the Derry?.....I know the answer but I like asking the question.

A wise man once said "they don't understand passion".

Just as an aside, a dozen or so on the track another 20 or so trying to get on the track, dropped bags, phones, twisted ankles, broken seat or two a surge towards the track and for a few secs I lost meh tammy when the equaliser at the dump went in.

Is thumpers stand under threat of closure......I think not.

No one on track from Derry the night it was destroyed forever, one surge, one twisted ankle and a dropped lipstick.

Makes you wonder.

in all my time supporting the dee's i have never seen the crowd so quiet--never
    no noise whatsoever being generated,even when you look at the online crowd pics it looks as if someone has unleashed the smelliest of farts and not even grinned about it,as they say a picture paints a thousand words,no matchday entertainment whatsoever and the manager thinks its ok to have 1 or 2 shots at goal for £24

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)