+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Offshore Dees

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Great suggestion too..... put a pay gate in a stand that the safety certificate specifically prohibits having one.
    Massive over reaction to a nothing situation.

Unlike the Boxing Day cowardice shown by police, stewards and DFC that allowed Celtic fans to own the Shankly.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Massive over reaction to a nothing situation.

Unlike the Boxing Day cowardice shown by police, stewards and DFC that allowed Celtic fans to own the Shankly.
    Totally agree, but it is what it is and the pay gate isn't permitted.

I'm with RRoS and the club should be demanding a reconsideration of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    The shankly is a definite no from me , sat in there before it's a nightmare when the sun is low you cant a Fu$%ing thing .and its Baltic in the winter as wind normally blasts that way
    Never read so much ****e in my life. The atmosphere in the ground is crap, because our whole support is spread out. But, don’t improve it because the suns, in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Never read so much ****e in my life. The atmosphere in the ground is crap, because our whole support is spread out. But, don’t improve it because the suns, in my eyes.
    I don't mind anyone not going their for that reason but their are other options it's not that or nothing.

If the club do nothing about the situation the atmosphere will get worse.

We need to bring our fans more together and not by shutting the Derry.

It can still be done in spl but more difficult but if we are in the championship next season it should be done.

Not a half hearted effort by allowing a couple of hundred to pay at the gate in the shankly but a complete switch of ends to create some kind of atmosphere.

A good example would be dunfermline, use half the stand, behind the goal and half the side, creates a good atmosphere.

I'm with RRoS and the club should be demanding a reconsideration of the situation.
    Of course they should, they should have after 3 months.

Sluggers stand isnae under threat despite numerous incidents.

Never forget as well although the council put the order in the most respected and his securitata gleefully started harranging and harassing anyone under 25 for weeks after......those that sat in the cox and main stand didn't really know what was going on but it was pretty bad.

I fully agree that the club should be demanding a reconsideration of the situation. However Keyes and Nelms might be doing nothing to keep the Dundee City Councillors onside regarding the planning application for the new stadium development.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I fully agree that the club should be demanding a reconsideration of the situation. However Keyes and Nelms might be doing nothing to keep the Dundee City Councillors onside regarding the planning application for the new stadium development.
    Good point, they may be afraid it’s approved at first time of asking

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)