+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    A year to build a stadium of 10000 capacity is really no biggie ,we don’t know what else they want to add to the project (cremmy only a rumour) .
    When I did the tour the tour of Anfield the bit where the punters enter the stadium is low tech block/steelwork the usual script and that would be considered one of Europe’s best I would think .

There is either a funding issue or no real intent but that’s just my humble,Keyes could probably fund this off his own back but businesses tend to spread the risk with other parties .

I thought it was gonna be a slightly bigger capacity to have a more fluid segregation arrangement. Maybe dreaming that or it's since been changed.

I take it it's once planning is submitted ahh the bats, red squirrel, 7 legged newt kinda things come into play from the woolly jumper squad?

I'll go b4 end of 2023

Stuck/delayed in planning 13/10

Not going ahead 13/10

Exactly where we are, no planning. 5/2

Tannadice 7/1

Shiny new stadium 8/1

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I thought it was gonna be a slightly bigger capacity to have a more fluid segregation arrangement. Maybe dreaming that or it's since been changed.

I take it it's once planning is submitted ahh the bats, red squirrel, 7 legged newt kinda things come into play from the woolly jumper squad?

I'll go b4 end of 2023

Stuck/delayed in planning 13/10

Not going ahead 13/10

Exactly where we are, no planning. 5/2

Tannadice 7/1

Shiny new stadium 8/1
    Trust me you don’t want bats anywhere near a project like this ,even 20 years ago they had more rights than you could imagine ,when I say rights I mean to live...

I’ll need to go into the DCC planning site to see where it’s at,don’t think there will be much though.
    Move to the stickle ...odds should be evens...

Trust me you don’t want bats anywhere near a project like this ,even 20 years ago they had more rights than you could imagine ,when I say rights I mean to live...

I’ll need to go into the DCC planning site to see where it’s at,don’t think there will be much though.
    Move to the stickle ...odds should be evens...
    When I 1st put something like this up a couple of years back tannadice was 33/1...it becomes fav imho as soon as stadium hits the rocks.

I just don't think the wider fan base see the danger of it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Bill Colvin paid for the score board himself I believe.

Hardly the same ball park as the fictitious new stadium that is now being promised as started this year despite no planning application having been submitted yet.
    He didn’t. It was a Steve Martin effort, it took a while to construct as there were no instructions with it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    He didn’t. It was a Steve Martin effort, it took a while to construct as there were no instructions with it :-)
    My mistake and apologies to Steve if he's looking in.

[QUOTE=hmac;39403661]He didn’t. It was a Steve Martin effort, it took a while to construct as there were no instructions with it :-)[/QUOTE

I put together the scoreboard on my Subbuteo its not that hard...:~)...

Won’t be a stadium built in my lifetime and I’m only 14years old.

[QUOTE=Mudskipper;39403675]
    He didn’t. It was a Steve Martin effort, it took a while to construct as there were no instructions with it :-)[/QUOTE

I put together the scoreboard on my Subbuteo its not that hard...:~)...
    Your subbuteo one probably didn’t arrive cheap in a hundred pieces from China...

[QUOTE=hmac;39403745]

Your subbuteo one probably didn’t arrive cheap in a hundred pieces from China...
    Jeez ,genuinely thought you were joking....

[QUOTE=Mudskipper;39403819]

Jeez ,genuinely thought you were joking....
    Nope!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)