+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dens, 25/04/20.....

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Another establishment club on the slide.I think i would rather play Hearts than Hamilton in the play off.,The Accies were the better team at Tynecastle the other week.It was only when Hamilton went down to ten men that Hearts got back into it to scramble a draw.
    Either way I suspect more heartache awaits for the Dees. Given their pi55taking about penalties I'd laugh my c0ck off if it happened to them. Sadly I think they'll fall at the first sight of Beechers Brook.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Another establishment club on the slide.I think i would rather play Hearts than Hamilton in the play off.,The Accies were the better team at Tynecastle the other week.It was only when Hamilton went down to ten men that Hearts got back into it to scramble a draw.
    Thinking about this. Hearts v Hamilton. Think you're right as usual! Hearts would be in panic mode whereas the Hamilton boys would have a beer and say this is what we do. Plus they play on plasticine/polyester/clingfilm which gives them a bit of an advantage

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Either way I suspect more heartache awaits for the Dees. Given their pi55taking about penalties I'd laugh my c0ck off if it happened to them. Sadly I think they'll fall at the first sight of Beechers Brook.
    Wasn't just penalties...sure we had a laugh after Hamilton and Livingston too 😂🙈😂

To add to the GOHD list, if peter has been appointed as the convener for the arrangements, maybe he can see to it that they finally ‘fill the Derry’ with another BOGOF, or at least split it with the Arab hordes. In which case, we must have DJ Hixxy on the centre circle leading a mass scarf twirling rhumba to the tune of Discoland to salute the Champions as they enter the field of play with Wagner looking on in approval from the Dr Noodles Suite. I say, Make It Happen!

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Wasn't just penalties...sure we had a laugh after Hamilton and Livingston too ������
    And there’s the difference right there !!
    United fans like to laugh at the fun by beating them
    The fun only get to laugh at us when others beat us...cos they cannae best us themselves

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)