+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dens, 25/04/20.....

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I see they are posting that Dorrans is sh1te and done very little since signing. Shurely shome mishtake mish Moneypenny?
    Please do not disrespect the best squad/team/fans in the Championship,if they say he is shyte then he is shyte.If they say that the Texans,McPoke,Nicholl,rest of the coaching staff are shyte then they are shyte.If they say we are 6.5 million pounds in debt they are right.
    If they say the spade is in the ground at Campy then the said spade has been planted.if granny is getting burned at the new crematorium that's where she will be burnt.If they say Arabs should be banned from the AuldHunStand for the Guard Of Honour Derby then all Arabs should be banned from the AuldHunStand for the Guard Of Honour Derby.

Please show a bit of respect for this city's establishment,masonic,wee hun cousins club.

THANK YOU,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Please do not disrespect the best squad/team/fans in the Championship,if they say he is shyte then he is shyte.If they say that the Texans,McPoke,Nicholl,rest of the coaching staff are shyte then they are shyte.If they say we are 6.5 million pounds in debt they are right.
    If they say the spade is in the ground at Campy then the said spade has been planted.if granny is getting burned at the new crematorium that's where she will be burnt.If they say Arabs should be banned from the AuldHunStand for the Guard Of Honour Derby then all Arabs should be banned from the AuldHunStand for the Guard Of Honour Derby.

Please show a bit of respect for this city's establishment,masonic,wee hun cousins club.

THANK YOU,FACT.
    I stand corrected GB and I offer sincere apologies.
    I'll make every effort to find out more about how it all works
    But one thing I do know is if Ayr beat them on Saturday that meltdown over there will look tame compared to what's ahead

I stand corrected GB and I offer sincere apologies.
    I'll make every effort to find out more about how it all works
    But one thing I do know is if Ayr beat them on Saturday that meltdown over there will look tame compared to what's ahead
    According to the financial experts nextdoor we are 6.5 million in debt so we have cheated our way to a 20 point lead,see when they go over budget like they have done every season since the Texans arrived its debt converted to shares so they have no debt.Why cant Arabs see this?,they overspend its a share issue,we overspend its debt.

According to the financial experts nextdoor we are 6.5 million in debt so we have cheated our way to a 20 point lead,see when they go over budget like they have done every season since the Texans arrived its debt converted to shares so they have no debt.Why cant Arabs see this?,they overspend its a share issue,we overspend its debt.
    P&J Taverns went into Admin in 2003 to the tune of £23,000,000. Not Dundee FC. Taintedice annotated this in a clear, concise and logical way on here no less (very late at night admittedly), so why can’t Arabs see this???

Yeah saw that GB. The world they inhabit is truly Dee luded! Funny thing is no one is interested in getting the facts right, they just live in their own wee fantasy land.

Yeah saw that GB. The world they inhabit is truly Dee luded! Funny thing is no one is interested in getting the facts right, they just live in their own wee fantasy land.
    Did Fat Harry walk out of Thompson Park(Lochee United) with a junior players testimonial money in an ASDA bag to save The FUN?.Yes he did, have they ever offered him his money back?,are you FN kidding me,its the god given right of this city's establishment club to survive regardless of the debt's run up by its owners and the plebs daft enough to back it,FACT.

and the money oot thon bairns bankie...shameless

They gave him (the Junior player) & a group of friends a hospitality day out.

Couple of weeks later, he was sent a bill.
    Horses mouth

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    and the money oot thon bairns bankie...shameless
    Emptying bairns bankies its the hallmark of the FUN,
    anything and everything to save a club that's badly run,
    We've booed our team for over 40 years and never seen any silver won,
    our only ambition in life?,to see the Arabs down.FACT

How many shares is that at 6p in the pound?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)