+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to work suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wick5y View Post
    How wrong is that statement wba 1955 , I follow the Albion I play league snooker to a good level , I enjoy reading , quizzes and strategy games . I have 8 yr old twins who actively participate in football , swimming, gymnastics and cubs . I am on 3 committees to do with mine and my twins activities. It’s all about living a full life and enjoy everything you do .
    Wick5y.......1955 had a particularly mind numbing job driving a refuse truck for Wolvo council so you can see his point 😆

How wrong is that statement wba 1955 , I follow the Albion I play league snooker to a good level , I enjoy reading , quizzes and strategy games . I have 8 yr old twins who actively participate in football , swimming, gymnastics and cubs . I am on 3 committees to do with mine and my twins activities. It’s all about living a full life and enjoy everything you do .
    44 yrs of work and 8-year-old twins, that’s impressive. 😊

Surprised you have anytime for work 😃

Work started last week, but I guess EVERYONE is back today.
    Good news is that the train fares haven't gone up, but based on today the service is still appalling.
    Anyway this Thursday the company are giving us our xmas meal (now called new year meal) so will be filling my face around about 1:30 and sink a couple of beers.

I have 4 other children , fortunately all grown up , aged between 24 and 36 yrs , the twins were a suprise for me when I hit 51yrs of age . Wouldn’t change things at all and they are all baggies and all hate the 🐺 . I have lived a full life and am very content with it home and work . 😀

I have 4 other children , fortunately all grown up , aged between 24 and 36 yrs , the twins were a suprise for me when I hit 51yrs of age . Wouldn’t change things at all and they are all baggies and all hate the 🐺 . I have lived a full life and am very content with it home and work . 😀
    Good to hear. 😊

And, agreed about that work can contribute in a positive way to life, if you’re fortunate enough to have a job you enjoy.

I don’t know how I managed to find the time to go to work......!

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Good to hear. ��
    And, agreed about that work can contribute in a positive way to life, if you’re fortunate enough to have a job you enjoy.
    Err yeah right Swedie lol.
    I hate it at the moment where I am, does anybody want to swap jobs ?.

Seriously though, I can totally see now why people say their lives get affected with stress etc, because they're not happy at and not enjoying it at work.

People who enjoy their jobs should count themselves lucky, because there are very many who have to endure boring work. That is why I have no time whatsoever for footballers who can’t be arsed, moan about the ‘workload’, or behave like prat’s and waste their talent. I heard Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters fame, declare on stage that ‘this is the best job in the World’! I believe that there are quite a few musicians that have made the same statement. They are quite correct, making a very good living by playing guitar or smashing the drums. Any professional sportsman or woman should be very grateful for being paid to play sport (to be fair, most probably are).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)