+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Peterborough tickets on sale

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    If I went with Pocket he would have to buy me three pints, not bothered about the pie, don't touch them.
    How you getting there Casper ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    How you getting there Casper ?
    We always travel by coach these days Pocket, otherwise it means nominating a driver that doesn't mind not having an alcoholic beverage. Always stop for a meal and a drink on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Get your tickets except Cam the plastic
    I'm waiting 5 more years so I can get the senior discount along with the other old fogies like Casper, Crash and Grist

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm waiting 5 more years so I can get the senior discount along with the other old fogies like Casper, Crash and Grist
    I will have a word with the nice young ladies in the ticket office and get you dispensation.....so you can’t claim a discount ticket till you’re seventy...😂

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    CAM, Crash doesn’t do away games, I dare say he doesn’t do home games either.

I’m looking forward to this one. They’ve just sold their best player but will be fired up after what we did to them at NYS.

See you there.

Last I heard we sold 900 tickets, I’m sure we’ve sold some more so likely hitting 1,000 mark

Come on Millers you do plenty of moaning so show the lads your support

Really looking forward to this one - the last of my UK visit. Being over for the Oxford and Bristol Rovers games has been a real joy; let's hope my presence continues to bring us good fortune for a third time...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Really looking forward to this one - the last of my UK visit. Being over for the Oxford and Bristol Rovers games has been a real joy; let's hope my presence continues to bring us good fortune for a third time...
    I hope so too! See you at Posh for a pre match catch up. oh by the way, you did make the Advertiser but not the picture Casper, you and myself had taken. I'll bring the other one with me.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Still daylight robbery to sit in a stand with no leg room.

I wonder if the ' Grain Barge ' is still moored up on the river, decent drink, good atmosphere, friendly with a mix of home and away fans and it's within easy walking distance of the ground...
    It's called charters and yes it is

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast