+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pompey A

Pompey A

Good draw

Ohhh I was glad actually that we were the penultimate 'draw', because Liverpool were waiting for us as one of the last two teams.
    No worries, we'll sort Portsmouth out on the Saarf coast, and then we'll sort Liverpool out yet again if or when we have to, in the Semis.

Nearly Liverpool with four balls still in the tin and we go and pull Pompey away .

It's that kind of season .

Tough game. They've picked up ev Pompey after a slow start to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tough game. They've picked up ev Pompey after a slow start to the season.
    Last season Pass, I thought our 0-0 there was a very good result and clean sheet. And it went a long way towards us flipping them the middle finger on the way towards promotion.
    I hope this doesn't goto a replay if Im honest, because the priority this season at the moment is still NOT the Fa cup!.

Suits me fine. I'm working in southampton so just a short drive 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Last season Pass, I thought our 0-0 there was a very good result and clean sheet. And it went a long way towards us flipping them the middle finger on the way towards promotion.
    I hope this doesn't goto a replay if Im honest, because the priority this season at the moment is still NOT the Fa cup!.

Yeah that nil nil draw at fratton last season was an important result, pooartsmuth missed a penalty n all.

Ad tek a replay, it means thy in hat for 5th rarnd draw which is always exciting

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Yeah that nil nil draw at fratton last season was an important result, pooartsmuth missed a penalty n all. Ad tek a replay, it means thy in hat for 5th rarnd draw which is always exciting
    Yep, 0-0's dont always stand out do they, like when we also failed to see of Sunderland at home in another massive 6-pointer last season.
    And I know it sounds dull, but I think the recent 0-0 draw at Swanny was a great result. But then we went and blew it at DerbyRooney Fc.

Last edited by Acido; 06-01-2020 at 11:11 PM.

I love a day out at Pompey it's a great old ground with a good set of supporters.
    I think that 0-0 last season sort of sealed our automatic promotion credentials, will be another great day out hopefully with a reds win.

Mcgeehan could be playing for Pompey on loan against us ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast