+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ademola Lookman

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    From what I've seen..Everton fans rate him above Walcott, but we're not too sad to let him go...

But he's inexperienced and would basically be a potential upgrade on Atsu...if this was to be our only signing then I would complain...but bringing him in on an initial loan to play on the opposite flank to the saint...not sure why people would complain...
    I think that given the chance he's the sort of player to fit in and become a ***** cog.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I think that given the chance he's the sort of player to fit in and become a ***** cog.
    A what cog? 😂

Why do I have a nasty feeling that Ritchie´s going to be sold?

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    A what cog? ��
    Regular. I don't see why that was asterisked unless it mistook cog for c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Why do I have a nasty feeling that Ritchie´s going to be sold?
    Nah...not fit enough to be sold...

I wouldn't cry if he was sold...but I don't think it's currently in the best interests of the club..

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Wow...so basically an assist and a third of a goal a season...and Leipzig paid, well, anything for him let alone between £16 and £22 million?

Just before JoelShinton signed was there another transfer of Leipzig's chief scout to us?
    Turned 22 in October and has a contract until 2024 ,so I think a loan will be it .. Option to buy out a 4 year contract and a £20m or so price tag will be a sticking point .
    Everton are hardly Barcelona and nor are Leipzig .. Makes you wonder why they are keen to get rid and why he has played so few games.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Turned 22 in October and has a contract until 2024 ,so I think a loan will be it .. Option to buy out a 4 year contract and a £20m or so price tag will be a sticking point .
    Everton are hardly Barcelona and nor are Leipzig .. Makes you wonder why they are keen to get rid and why he has played so few games.
    And yet he still scored 5 goals in 11 games for Leipzig. Not too bad for a winger.

And yet he still scored 5 goals in 11 games for Leipzig. Not too bad for a winger.
    I will believe it when i see he has signed until then...............

Then has played only 3 times this season out of 17 and only missed a week with back trouble in November . What's the standard of this league once you take the big hitters out?

He has played as second striker , right wing and centre forward for a total of 131mins in 3 games since August . Been on bench since end of October .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)