+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours...

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Smashing, super, great
    Av a look at what you could have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Av a look at what you could have won.

Hope it's not the championship. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bowen talked about now.
    We are willing to give Hull a packet of Quavers and Mars bar now and sort out the rest at the end of the season.

Feeling underwhelmed by this transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Frustrating for those of us of a certain age..feeling your pain

looking at it now..with the players who are ruled out..we could quite possibly have dropped one of the biggest b0ll0cks in years selling Roofe..with him still here I am convinced we would be at least 12 points clear.

Have to disagree Rev, Roofe like Roberrts and Adam Foreshaw is Injury prone - and would still have played second fiddle to Bamford, we where just lucky last season that only one of them was injured at a bloody time - Bamford had a couple of major lay-offs too.

Barn door Bamford hasn't had the support from Klich - as he did last season, Pablo hasn't had as much influence as last term in either assists or goals, Phillips is yet to score this season - he contributed last time round, Costa has yet to really get going - and Harrison though much improved wastes a couple of chances every match, We have had 200 bloody corners this season and not a single headed goal from Cooper/White et al....Trouble is it's the whole team that are failing to score - and Bamford being the biggest culprit has no competition any longer.

We need an Ice cold finisher - and as far as I have seen or heard none have been in the reckoning so far.

Here's my prediction.....Starting from tomorrow we are going on a seven game winning streak which will see us clinch promotion by Easter!
    Last edited by Tichi1; 17-01-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Have to disagree Rev, Roofe like Roberrts and Adam Foreshaw is Injury prone - and would still have played second fiddle to Bamford, we where just lucky last season that only one of them was injured at a bloody time - Bamford had a couple of major lay-offs too.

Barn door Bamford hasn't had the support from Klich - as he did last season, Pablo hasn't had as much influence as last term in either assists or goals, Phillips is yet to score this season - he contributed last time round, Costa has yet to really get going - and Harrison though much improved wastes a couple of chances every match, We have had 200 bloody corners this season and not a single headed goal from Cooper/White et al....Trouble is it's the whole team that are failing to score - and Bamford being the biggest culprit has no competition any longer.

We need an Ice cold finisher - and as far as I have seen or heard none have been in the reckoning so far.

Here's my prediction.....Starting from tomorrow we are going on a seven game winning streak which will see us clinch promotion by Easter!
    Opinions mate..we all have em.

Just think had we kept Roofe we would be in a better place squad wise but agree he does/did tend to pick up injury's.

Oh and I would sell my soul to the devil for an ice cold finisher..this team would romp away with this division if we had one!

13 days left.....

10 and a half days left....

Lyle Taylor ??

Also Che Adams rumour doesn't seem to be going away.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Lyle Taylor ??

Also Che Adams rumour doesn't seem to be going away.
    http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/01/...eframe/449184/

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)