+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours...

He scored against Celtic in November '18 so he must be good. 🙄🙄

Ffs can't edit owt on this site.

He's got a superb youth international record and played for some decent clubs. Wants to come and Monaco are willing to let him leave.

Wonder if will be loan and then permanent. If he settles in I think this will be a good signing.

With this and Ian joining this could turn out to be a decent window for a January.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post

He's got a superb youth international record and played for some decent clubs. Wants to come and Monaco are willing to let him leave.

Wonder if will be loan and then permanent. If he settles in I think this will be a good signing.

With this and Ian joining this could turn out to be a decent window for a January.
    "A decent window"? A winger who has never played in Championship, who has in fact NO senior 1st team experience at all, and a supposed attacker who hasn't appeared for his loaned-to club this season and has a record if 1 goal in every 5 or 6 games over the last 6 years in all competitions at all levels (ah, I see what you're getting at!).

Decent window my fat ar5e.

We have come a long way in the past two seasons under Bielsa (best signing we've made in a long time), doubt we would have got Ian or possibly Augustin if Bielsa wasn't here.

This is what happens when you have a world class coaching team, hopefully we can get January window behind us and get back to winning ways.

Roll on Tuesday!!

Go & give your head a good old shake pal !!!

PGS, Monaco & Leipzig " Somewhere near our level "

French football site saying Augustin is on his way to Leeds, turned down Crystal Palace, Rennes and St Etienne.

Bielsa a major factor in him agreeing to join, could all be BS but let's see what happens.

Soz for the multiple posts but apparently there will be an option to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Go & give your head a good old shake pal !!!

PGS, Monaco & Leipzig " Somewhere near our level "
    I suspect that was aimed at me, as usual, so maybe some FACTS are in order

PSG - 2014 - 2017 - 31 appearances, 2 goals

Leipzig 2017 - 2019 - 67 appearances, 20 goals

Monaco 2019 - 8 appearances, 1 goal

106 appearances for all clubs, 22 goals over 6 years.

So is that the height of our aspirations, you think, pal?

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post

And why do you think Monaco are willing to let him go (maybe they have similar views to Leeds view of the contribution Clarke and Nketiah were making?)

22 year old playing at that level - are you for real - I often doubt whether you are actually a Leeds United fan.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)