+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours...

Take it its the BFH regarding Bowen then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    It was either him or a fondu set so we took the fondu set.

FWIW i think he would be great. Big and physical and will cause problem for championship defenders. He will open up defenses for others and lay his body on the line

However i will believe the signing when it happens. Think it mght be another james situation

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Sharp hates Leeds, so you might as well give that mantra a rest.
    Don't care (not that I think you're right), watched him against Millwall, just what we need (and Danny Murphy, someone who usually talks some sense), seemed to agree.

But hey, let's not pay the going rate for a seasoned professional, let's put our eggs in a basket made up of hope triumphing over expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Don't care (not that I think you're right), watched him against Millwall, just what we need (and Danny Murphy, someone who usually talks some sense), seemed to agree.

But hey, let's not pay the going rate for a seasoned professional, let's put our eggs in a basket made up of hope triumphing over expectation.
    Do you actually know what we are offering??? We made a bid of £20M for Adams, you have no idea what you rant about...

i know you always like to be the contrary WTF, but im really not understanding "But that's just it, isn't it, he's NOT playing at that level"" regarding Augustin??
    scored 20 goals in 67 games for Leipzig at the very highest level, not sure what you want /expect?
    i know your football knowledge is limited, you have proved this on numerous occasions whilst ranting on matters of which you know little, but cmon, hes a Leipzig player who has gone out on loan from his parent club that is flying, top of the bundesliga, so his game time would be limited.
    Sounds to me a cracking signing if it comes off, and exactly the kind of ambition we should be aspiring to if we are serious about promotion. You have to also have a bit of a reality check about the january transfer window, clubs dont generally sell their first team squad at this time of the season, so Aguero wont be coming....

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    i know you always like to be the contrary WTF, but im really not understanding "But that's just it, isn't it, he's NOT playing at that level"" regarding Augustin??
    scored 20 goals in 67 games for Leipzig at the very highest level, not sure what you want /expect?
    i know your football knowledge is limited, you have proved this on numerous occasions whilst ranting on matters of which you know little, but cmon, hes a Leipzig player who has gone out on loan from his parent club that is flying, top of the bundesliga, so his game time would be limited.
    Sounds to me a cracking signing if it comes off, and exactly the kind of ambition we should be aspiring to if we are serious about promotion. You have to also have a bit of a reality check about the january transfer window, clubs dont generally sell their first team squad at this time of the season, so Aguero wont be coming....
    Now now Mal - you know there's no point trying to talk sense with him

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    This guy looks good, quick, powerful just what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    I see BPF got a day out yesterday with the Dingles in the cup, that's going well for him, not!
    MOT

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)