+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: O/T:- Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Creepy Uncle Joe - so named after his propensity for sniffing the hair of young girls, but I digress.............
    And don't forget that when talking about women and the advantages of being famous, Biden said “They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the p ussy.”

On second thoughts it wasn't Biden who said it. I must be confusing him with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Of course I understand how it works. What is the point of it all though - the verdict is already decided! He can do exactly what he wants and will.

Do you think that his conduct is ok, or becoming of the POTUS?

Oh, better check your facts - I am not a Labour voter or a lefty!
    One of us then MM ....... good lad!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And don't forget that when talking about women and the advantages of being famous, Biden said “They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the p ussy.”

On second thoughts it wasn't Biden who said it. I must be confusing him with someone else.
    Are you seriously comparing that with a creepy old man who gets far too close to 8yr old girls?
    Jesus, no wonder you're a fan of a Party that has members that used to champion a P********* Information Exchange.

No comment on the dodgy job for Hunter and phoney impeachment then?

Are you seriously comparing that with a creepy old man who gets far too close to 8yr old girls?
    Jesus, no wonder you're a fan of a Party that has members that used to champion a P********* Information Exchange.

No comment on the dodgy job for Hunter and phoney impeachment then?
    Have you ever heard of the old saying that "two wrongs don't make a right"?

For those who don't know what this is all about.

Trump is accused of asking Russia to investigate a political rival Joe Biden.
    I know detail isn’t your strong point(what is?), but you could at least get the country right.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627