+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any possible transfer news

Sorry have to disagree with you Lukcour but in his last game for us his attitude stank as he knew he was leaving and he got himself sent off and then all the theatrics that followed. If he was to return it would be because he knows the way Crewe play and it would be the managers choice ( already having looked and there were no better centre halves available ) but the crowd will give him a very cool reception at home. You may find yourself the only person standing when his name is announced . In my opinion he always looked as if he had a mistake in him in a game and it usually came true. He thought a move to Tranmere would kick start his career but the opposite has happend.

Childish? Can you elaborate and exemplify?

Dare I say read the comments. He was a damn good servant to our club. Must say I am getting concerned about you Gazan. Lowery had a poor game". Hopefully you are not experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

For once I agree with lukcour, although not about Lowery obviously who remains a talented hard working player whatever he thinks - nobody plays well every week, even Saint Deano had an off day!

However, George never hid and always gave 100% for the club. The fact that he always had a mistake in him was also never in doubt, but he remains a better bet than Mbulu. I’ve only seen Sass-Davies play once so am not in a position to comment on his current form or long term promise. Personally I’d like to see 2 CBs come in and would rather one had experience and the other was a loanee from the Championship. Returning players seldom work out but if it’s Ray or Mbulu, give me Ray every time.

At least nobody is commenting that Anthony Grant played CB for Swindon last Saturday and had a pretty comfortable ride, but was left treading water by Powell a couple of times, very funny. Now he CAN stay away from our club forever.

Aston the comment "Lowery had a bad game" was not made by me. It was in fact made by Gazan. Does that mean that I can now qualify for my sainthood?

No, one swallow doesn’t make a summer.

My comment about Lowery was a bog standard reference to one off day. The difference between my comment and yours, Lukcour, is that mine proves I have an open point of view and am not dogmatic. Your response, once again, was personal. I say again, let's stick to reasoned discussion rather than personal diatribes and snipes.

O/S: "Crewe Alex can confirm Blackpool defender Michael Nottingham has signed on loan until the end of the season.

The 30-year-old is a versatile defender but predominately plays full-back, he has worked his way up through non-league before joining Blackpool in 2018.

Since his move into the football league he has appeared 32 times for the Seasiders notching two goals.

The Birmingham born man has also represented his national team, Saint Kitts and Nevis on two occasions so far. He received his first call-up in 2017 to face Armenia.

Michael will take up the number 28 shirt and is eligible to make his debut against Cheltenham."

Mainly FB? (Though to be fair he looks taller than DA!) To play CH or allow Pez to go into the middle?

Very highly recommended by Terry McPhillips. To add to the debate, I wouldn't want Ray back either. Not for any other reason than I don't think he's good enough. Had a mistake a game in him.

The one thing that puzzles me is why he was available for loan ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast