+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any possible transfer news

Any possible transfer news

Has anyone one heard anything about players who may come to us or might be leaving

Hopefully a centre half! However, what would be the impact of his arrival? We'll, Wintle would be back in his best position but what would happen to Ainley? Ainley has been playing his preferred position of advanced midfield (almost point of a triangle) and has been contributing much more than he ever did on the wing. I know that Lukcour will probably say that Lowery should be dropped or Ainley himself (sorry Lukcour if I've got that wrong, please give us your view&#128521. It's interesting thought as I think Green has also returned to form.
    Re: any other transfer news, I don't expect more than one of our players to move on and I feel that he will be difficult to replace.(!)

Apparently Artell at Tranmere, but has denied George Ray coming back. After George's dying/dead Swan act at the end of last season before being sent off, and his miracle resurrection and walking off, hopefully NOT.

More likely to be a young loaner from higher up.

Loanee

If Ray was to return he would get a very COOL reception at best from us fans after that performance in his last game for us .Hope the management were looking at other players .

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    If Ray was to return he would get a very COOL reception at best from us fans after that performance in his last game for us .Hope the management were looking at other players .
    One complaint in what I would say has so far been a good season is Artells management of the defensive unit, Sass Davies must be better than Mbulu but does not get a chance, and then I hear rumours we are considering George Ray for the love of god, he should never wear a Crewe shirt again. Wintle is not a CH play NG there and play one of our promising young players at RB. Get rid of Mbulu, Lancashire was a poor bit of business came with a serious health warning has never been fit for 3years. Important January for Artell we must recruit and we must spend some money we have every chance of automatic promotion but we will slip down the league unless we strengthen.

Has George Ray signed for us till the end of the season or not .

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    Has George Ray signed for us till the end of the season or not .
    I bloody hope not.

And yet another reason to be at odds with the attitude of posters on this forum. George Ray was never everyones cup of tea, but one thing he never failed to do in a Alex shirt. He always gave his best efforts. He never ever hid. I will avoid making a comparison here LOL.

I very much doubt that George Ray will return to us even on a short basis, but if he did I for one would stand and applaud on his return. Unfortunately I am not surprised at the childish comments on here. Makes you proud to be an Alex supporter, not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast