+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tariq Uwakwe?

Lol...just not pretending to be an ITK!
    I know I’d love to find a McGrath or even a Comyn or a Coleman from somewhere...but CD is probably not the most urgent area at the moment...until Davies or Clarke get injured that is.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Don't be hard on yourself you must know something!
    Don't forget, he's a teacher. Those who can do, do; those who can't do teach

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Don't forget, he's a teacher. Those who can do, do; those who can't do teach
    Says the self professed woodwork teacher...or are you admitting to being a ‘bean counter’ again?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 09-01-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    As far as central defenders are concerned we have apparently been showing an interest in West Ham’s 23 year old Reece Burke.
    Been out on loan a lot for the last few years and he’s a big lad but beyond that I know nothing.
    RA your a bit out of date I think He's been playing for Hull for two seasons 63apps 6ft - 2ins centre back 😄

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Yes but prefer Bogle there. However, he is feasibly going up with or without us so the Wiz at FB means 2 new CHs. Hunt should certainly be on the fringes and could make the step up but no guarantee.
    MA all about opinions but I feel more comfortable with Wisdom at full back . Bogle not been right for a while now although he did ok at Palace ,definitely wouldn't play him at Boro Max Hunt interesting one when we first for him from Matlock I thought what has anybody seen in him But he gradually for better and better and before he went on loan he looked a really good defender and organiser I've been told he's done a lot of one in one training with Craig Short Big lad at 6ft 4ins not much gets past him in the air ,very good in both boxes at corners scored a few for the U23

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA your a bit out of date I think He's been playing for Hull for two seasons 63apps 6ft - 2ins centre back 😄

Oops! You’re right...still at least I said...’I know nothing’!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Now we know who rA is ...........he's Manuel, Basil's mate!!
    I rather thought he was more akin to Sybil!

Mel Morris has apparently said that they are looking to bring in two players, a centre back and a wide midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA all about opinions but I feel more comfortable with Wisdom at full back . Bogle not been right for a while now although he did ok at Palace ,definitely wouldn't play him at Boro Max Hunt interesting one when we first for him from Matlock I thought what has anybody seen in him But he gradually for better and better and before he went on loan he looked a really good defender and organiser I've been told he's done a lot of one in one training with Craig Short Big lad at 6ft 4ins not much gets past him in the air ,very good in both boxes at corners scored a few for the U23
    Max no longer in the equation, he's been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I rather thought he was more akin to Sybil!

Mel Morris has apparently said that they are looking to bring in two players, a centre back and a wide midfielder.
    Always seen myself as a bit more of a Polly man myself, Swale.
    Little doubt as to who is the Basil Fawlty of the forum though.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-01-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Always seen myself as a bit more of a Polly man myself, Swale.
    Little doubt as to who is the Basil Fawlty of the forum though.
    if you look anything like Polly did I might be tempted!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)