+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley v Huddersfield Town Match Thoughts

We all know that the centre backs aren't good enough at this level, will it be addressed this Jan I'll give you all 1 guess

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    We all know that the centre backs aren't good enough at this level, will it be addressed this Jan I'll give you all 1 guess
    Absolutely imperative that the club brings in two central defenders if we want to survive this season .

There are flaws in every team in the country other than Liverpool but two central defenders who can't cut it leaves you with more than just a flaw , it takes away everything that we have improved upon .

The improvement means zilch in terms of results if these two continue to be a complete liability .

The here and now needs addressing , this isn't about future sale and profit this is simply down to staying in the league .

What's more important and what occurs this month is most definitely the ownership and their true colours laid bare .

Over to you .

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    What about Diaby attempted miss the ball clearance for their goal. He isn’t rose and crown standard. Great 3 points hope we have a good transfer window. How did Ritzmaier play
    Diaby attempted summat like a scissor kick clearance, and he failed miserably. In fact it was so bad, he cut himself to pieces in trying it.
    (scissors - cut himself!!)

"I also think that Jackson was far better than either Anderson or Diaby"

Jim McNulty was better than these two donkey's and he was utter Sh1te!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234