+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Huddersfield Town Match Thoughts

Great win lads, chuffed wi that. Just need liverpool to win 2-1 now at shyte hart lane for a correct score double and a very content setdy neet

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Great win lads, chuffed wi that. Just need liverpool to win 2-1 now at shyte hart lane for a correct score double and a very content setdy neet
    Good luck with that Pass .

Arr good win that , ts britened mi day ez that , ed mi Op cancelled ageeun av enjoyed mi Setdi tho at ooham !!!" Unbelievable Jeff " good luck Pass withi coupon , and thanks Animal fo keep doowin mi predictions , Forza di Reds UTFLWG , a tha happy tuneet Jules ? Gerrin to em orr theer in cleckhuddasfax Luvvitt

Here you go lads, enjoy. And Hudds can shove their arrogance where the sun dont shine.

A big game winner for me was the tackle that Williams made in our penalty area, it could very easily have been a pen but the lad got it spot on.

Some strike that from O'Brien for Town to be fair .

Jacob Brown with the assists for our two goals and a superbly taken second goal from Connor Chaplin .

What about Diaby attempted miss the ball clearance for their goal. He isn’t rose and crown standard. Great 3 points hope we have a good transfer window. How did Ritzmaier play

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    What about Diaby attempted miss the ball clearance for their goal. He isn’t rose and crown standard. Great 3 points hope we have a good transfer window. How did Ritzmaier play
    Diaby is an absolute awful footballer , a complete liability but for some reason he's attained some kind of cult status .

Both centre backs are awful come to that and it will be those two who cost the club it's championship status if they are not replaced this month .

I've always tried not to single out individual players because of the way the club throws these players in at the deep end .

However whilst many of the players have come to terms with this level Diaby and Andersen haven't progressed a single inch .

Two centre halfs barely league one standard isn't good , not good at all .

If it's not addressed this window it will kill us .

Great win today & we dominated the 1st half. Udders were quite industrial in the 2nd half - I agree that our CBS give me palpitations (I don’t need that at my age) - why they try to dribble out of defence is beyond me! We should learn from mistakes but aren’t- thank god ee won but I was unsure where 5 mins added time came from, then ref played 8!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Diaby is an absolute awful footballer , a complete liability but for some reason he's attained some kind of cult status .

Both centre backs are awful come to that and it will be those two who cost the club it's championship status if they are not replaced this month .

I've always tried not to single out individual players because of the way the club throws these players in at the deep end .

However whilst many of the players have come to terms with this level Diaby and Andersen haven't progressed a single inch .

Two centre halfs barely league one standard isn't good , not good at all .

If it's not addressed this window it will kill us .

Anderson has the concentration span of a gold fish and at times I have to say that Diaby would be better laiking up Kendray fields on a Sunday morning. I'm sorry to say that cos they give their all but it's obvious that they aren't up to it at this level and they never will be. I've seen nothing from either of them to suggest otherwise or give me cause for optimism.

However, I will say this. Either one of these two would probably improve playing along side a vocal ball playing center aif. A good center back pairing doesn't necessarily mean they have to be good footballers. A good footballer neither of these two are, granted, but neither was Chris Morgan or Steve Chettle or Darren Moore but they did well for us in this division. It's more about finding the right blend to make an effective center back pairing complement each other if they have different attributes. Our recruitment policy doesn't give us that privilege as it's built initially on individual statistics.

From what I've seen there looks to be a lack of understanding and communication between Diaby and Anderson and that int reight. Positionally they're all over the place and make fundamental schoolboy errors. It happens time and time again. The first rule in getting on well in life is not making the same mistake twice yet them two mek more and more of the same frustrating mistakes. Its boiling my pyss to be honest.

We are absolutely desperate for a good center aif in this window. Losing both Pinnock and Lindsey was a stupid decision and one that will probably cost us. I also think that Jackson was far better than either Anderson or Diaby and he carried some championship experience yet we let him go in the summer. Crazy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast