+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh that January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I must be older than you warminster? signing Frank Casper was the last time for me.
    Slightly before my time BT. Wasn't signing Frank the first time we'd paid a fee for a player in yonks?

I have been leaking coolant from my reactor housing for some time and I am likely to go critical some time soon. Very critical in fact. I was watching the Spurs v Middlesbrough FA Cup replay yesterday evening and was very impressed with Tottenham’s right back. Now that is the quality of player we should be signing permanently or on loan. Can we please be a little ambitious?

If we don't make one or two signings this window then I will be surprised and disappointed.

But I reckon we will.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    If we don't make one or two signings this window then I will be surprised and disappointed.
    I think that would be 59, in the same way that you were surprised and disappointed that Jo Swinson never became Prime Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think that would be 59, in the same way that you were surprised and disappointed that Jo Swinson never became Prime Minister.
    Lol! Who is Jo Swinson by the way?

20.01.2020. Still nothing, it beggars belief it really does.

20.01.2020. Still nothing, it beggars belief it really does.
    You weren't really expecting signings by now were you BT ? In the unlikely event we do sign anyone it will be in the last couple of days. Leopards never change their spots.

Only booking Terrier Taxis have had in January so far was Radcliffe to Clitheroe and back. It looks like I will have to stand the fleet down.

Dave Baldwin has a lot to answer for.

Attachment 14816

Only booking Terrier Taxis have had in January so far was Radcliffe to Clitheroe and back. It looks like I will have to stand the fleet down.
    You're clearly in the wrong business BT, you stand your Terrier Taxi fleet down you earn no money, now if you'd built a fleet of wind turbines instead............

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're clearly in the wrong business BT, you stand your Terrier Taxi fleet down you earn no money, now if you'd built a fleet of wind turbines instead............
    Haven't mentioned this before sinkov, but that's how I earn my lucre.

We used to do sheep farming but once the Blair government killed them all off we diverted to wind farming.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)