+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midfield Strength

Midfield Strength

Here we are playing Chelsea and we don't have a single midfield player on the bench. Yes we have injuries and illness etc but surely this has to be a statement in itself as to how weak our squad is when the engine is bone dry of options. I have to laugh at the idea of "keeping the powder dry", but surely this highlights our need for some new blood which does need resolving in this transfer window. GET SOME MONEY SPENT PROPERLY PLEASE CLARETS.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Here we are playing Chelsea and we don't have a single midfield player on the bench. Yes we have injuries and illness etc but surely this has to be a statement in itself as to how weak our squad is when the engine is bone dry of options. I have to laugh at the idea of "keeping the powder dry", but surely this highlights our need for some new blood which does need resolving in this transfer window. GET SOME MONEY SPENT PROPERLY PLEASE CLARETS.
    It’s so apparent Deadly your right on the money.
    However I do think we’re going to try and struggle on and not try and strengthen the squad.

The thing that I find infuriating is they are just ignoring us the fans , whilst our season ticket money maybe irrelevant at the moment it will be if we go down again.

Dishing up dross to us week in week out and not strengthening the team imo anyway is disgraceful and an insult to us in the stands.

I wonder just how long Dyche can go on like this?

WTF was the point of Drinkwater?

Vydra has obviously banged Dyche's missus. WTF?

WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF?

A blind man and his dog can see this squad needs strengthening and the deadwood replacing.
    Do we practice passing at Gawthorpe because we cant string two together going forward.
    Matej Vydra is another dud we paid good money for or has he had the striker drilled out of him under Dyche.

A blind man and a dog could see we wasn't getting anything out of the match today.

A blind man and a dog can see we just aren't good enough.

A blind man and a dog can see we won't spend any money in transfers

A blind man and his dog can see we are going down.. (Well me and Sinky can )

A blind man and a dog can see we are a championship side at best.

A blind man and a dog can see Dyche has lost the plot and doesn't have a clue what to do next..

A blind man can see the board don't give a phook about the loyal fans.

i could go on forever..Hmmm .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    A blind man and a dog could see we wasn't getting anything out of the match today.

A blind man and a dog can see we just aren't good enough.

A blind man and a dog can see we won't spend any money in transfers

A blind man and his dog can see we are going down.. (Well me and Sinky can )

A blind man and a dog can see we are a championship side at best.

A blind man and a dog can see Dyche has lost the plot and doesn't have a clue what to do next..

A blind man can see the board don't give a phook about the loyal fans.

i could go on forever..Hmmm .
    And Stan's blind man on a galloping horse could see all them things as well Alfie.

Should we really go for it and have a bit more on ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And Stan's blind man on a galloping horse could see all them things as well Alfie.

Should we really go for it and have a bit more on ?
    if 4/1 is still available Sinky then definitely we should..

Proper pair of bas /tards.

100/30 best available now Alfie. That could look incredibly generous after our next three games. The way I see it, Norwich look doomed, it's any two from the six above them to go down with them. All things being equal then it's 2/1 against any of them, we do have a few points in hand so a slight advantage, so maybe 5/2 against us would be realistic. Which still makes 100/30 tremendous value. I'm not going to be greedy though, and I don't want to upset my good friend BT on a Sunday, he's enough to cope with having Boris as PM for the next ten years, so I'll let my bets stand for now, I won't go in again.

I intend on bringing outwood to watch Clitheroe next Saturday sinkov. Are you still up for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)