+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't hit it yer tw@t

Don't hit it yer tw@t

I've been going down the Lane a long time, not sure I've seen a better goal. I said to my lad that I bet those who left early must be pig sick. COYP!!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I've been going down the Lane a long time, not sure I've seen a better goal. I said to my lad that I bet those who left early must be pig sick. COYP!!

I left a few mins early, oink,oink, blettcchhhhhhhh....................

Just a few thoughts on the game. Lets get the obvious out the way first, the 2385 in attendance were there to see the ref. Right, Crawford isn't the answer in the middle, far to slow in possession. Ozzy wasn't bad but his decision making at times was bad. Thomas did a lot more running than Dennis but some of the menaces touches were pure class and a goal to boot. Oh, and young Dion , what a battler this little lad is.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I left a few mins early, oink,oink, blettcchhhhhhhh....................
    You didn't miss much.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Just a few thoughts on the game. Lets get the obvious out the way first, the 2385 in attendance were there to see the ref. Right, Crawford isn't the answer in the middle, far to slow in possession. Ozzy wasn't bad but his decision making at times was bad. Thomas did a lot more running than Dennis but some of the menaces touches were pure class and a goal to boot. Oh, and young Dion , what a battler this little lad is.
    Agreed. Crawfish either made a simple 10 yard pass, or lost the ball. He either needs to improve dramatically or we need other options.

Dat goal:

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...57198662627330

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed. Crawfish either made a simple 10 yard pass, or lost the ball. He either needs to improve dramatically or we need other options.

Dat goal:

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...57198662627330
    Didn't Crawfish set up Bakayogo's assist to Dennis with a superb 50 yard diagonal ball? I'm sure that counted

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Didn't Crawfish set up Bakayogo's assist to Dennis with a superb 50 yard diagonal ball? I'm sure that counted
    He did Swale, but overall I thought he was poor.

Wow, what a moment that was. I was just moaning that it was going to be the result that we didn't want, then the next second I was jumping almost as high as Doyle in celebration! I love last minute winners, just a pity there wasn't a few more there to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Wow, what a moment that was. I was just moaning that it was going to be the result that we didn't want, then the next second I was jumping almost as high as Doyle in celebration! I love last minute winners, just a pity there wasn't a few more there to see it.
    The moaning bit I can believe, the jumping bit I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Listening to the Charlie Slater commentary makes it even better! Reminds me a bit of the "Maggie Thatcher, can you hear me?" commentary from that Norwegian bloke after they had beaten England many years ago.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast