+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fraser Campbell

Fraser Campbell

Had this to say

“We were slow, we knew they would be a physical side who tried to play the direct ball. We had been working all week on how to stop them playing and how to hurt them most, but none of that was put into play in the first half.”

What the hell have Huddersfield been watching all season- physical and direct - I must be watching a different team

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Had this to say

“We were slow, we knew they would be a physical side who tried to play the direct ball. We had been working all week on how to stop them playing and how to hurt them most, but none of that was put into play in the first half.”

What the hell have Huddersfield been watching all season- physical and direct - I must be watching a different team
    No fecking wonder they lost if that's the quality of their scouting .

Huddersfield scout should've gone to specsavers

Ridiculous! Says the player chucking his teddy out of the cot so many times!

Stick to making soup you Muppet

He was shocking today shows how bad that Mounie (12.5 million may I add) must be if frazor keeping him out of team

Maybe the Hudds scouts are so moronic, they made the mistake of going to watch Burnley instead.

Btw, didnt he/Campbell get absolutely hammered in the gob once by our defender Denis Souza ?. It was err shall we say an 'accidental' swinging elbow which he just had the misfortune of getting in the way of.