+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cocu

Cocu

Frustrated as hell, when the team sheet came out
    Lets be honest we were really lucky to get a point today
    Thought Sibley was unlucky not to be involved at all
    Huddlestone should of started, as should Martin and Wisdom
    Granted they could of been carrying knocks, but if they weren't can't understand his thinking
    Lawrence has ability but has a bad attitude and is idle, not what you want when your fighting to climb the league

One would hope it was fitness issues rather than his actual choice but he does seem to chop and change for no reason.

Was disappointed that Wisdom didn't keep his place, can't be good for the lad to be dropped when playing so well

Share the concerns about Wisdom. He’s done well and - possible injury apart - deserved to keep the shirt.
    Huddlestone probably needs time to achieve full fitness and Martin is very hit and miss.
    Let’s not forget we’re on an undefeated run of 8/12 and an unlikely FA Cup win from the last five games along with having two youngsters beginning to make a big impact...Cocu has to take much of the credit for that.

My main concern remains Jack Marriott. What is going on with him? Picked up a ‘minor thigh strain’ against Barnsley and is still out...yet again. Over the last twelve months or more the guy has become a real ‘sick note’, seldom available for consecutive matches these days.

9 changes for the Cup game. There were always going to be changes for this League game. Barring injury, I thought that the XI from the previous League game all deserved to keep the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    9 changes for the Cup game. There were always going to be changes for this League game. Barring injury, I thought that the XI from the previous League game all deserved to keep the shirt.
    I would have expected the same.

Coco does seem to be reluctant to change things during a game. From the point the penalty went in we reverted to how we played in the first half but it took another 15 minutes for any subs to come on.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Why not Wisdom then 😃

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Why not Wisdom then ��
    Not my call mista. You'd better ask Cocu that question if you want the answer.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)