+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Clark update

Nicky Clark update

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...dundeeunitedfc

Bad news on needing the operation, but contract extension to 2021 so hope to see him for the start of next season.

Hope he gets bck to full fitness for nxt season 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Hope he gets bck to full fitness for nxt season 👍
    Will this give Cammy Smith a chance to make a claim for a place? Or is it too late, is he away?

More likely to be Sow than Smith. Would like to see Appere more central however.

Is it just me that doesn't rate Cammy Smith? Seeing alot of arabs wanting to see him get a chance recently

Glass now ahead of Smith , best get rid I think

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Is it just me that doesn't rate Cammy Smith? Seeing alot of arabs wanting to see him get a chance recently
    I think that none of us have seen him get a run in his favoured position so can we really judge him? Chances are we will never see that now, even though his position has now been freed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Was he not the last person to score a hat trick for us before Shankland? Imagine if we had stuck Shankland on the bench after his four goal rout against ICT, then only played him out on the wing when he did get a game. I just think Cammy has never been given a fair crack of the whip, maybe has a bad attitude or something? Best for all parties if he moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Was he not the last person to score a hat trick for us before Shankland? Imagine if we had stuck Shankland on the bench after his four goal rout against ICT, then only played him out on the wing when he did get a game. I just think Cammy has never been given a fair crack of the whip, maybe has a bad attitude or something? Best for all parties if he moves on.
    I think Cammy S has just been unlucky. Never really got the chance of a run in the side that he needs.

There are others ahead of him though so I expect he will still leaves.

Best wishes to Nicky for speedy recovery. Hope to see him firing for United in the prem from start of next season

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Glass now ahead of Smith , best get rid I think
    Agree think glass will be ahead of smith. I think power will play in mid with butcher with glass moving forward in a kind of numb 10 role with appere continuing on wing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)