+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Getting the final ball consistently right....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting the final ball consistently right....

If Luke Thomas ever masters this he値l be worth 」20M at some point, he痴 got everything in his locker bar that, if that side of his game his developed we値l be cashing him in for a fortune in the near future.

If heyf of aar lot got this reyt Neetmare wi wunt be in relegation zone.

I'd be interested to know why the main focus on our young players is how much they will be sold for ?

I seem to remember a time when the clubs fans looked to the league table for the players real valuation .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd be interested to know why the main focus on our young players is how much they will be sold for ?

Cos that's the mentality of modern football and the emphasis this board of directors that we have constantly use.

Quote Originally Posted by NlGHTMARE. View Post
    If Luke Thomas ever masters this he値l be worth 」20M at some point, he痴 got everything in his locker bar that, if that side of his game his developed we値l be cashing him in for a fortune in the near future.

He needs to find consistency in his performance too afooar tha talks abart money like that. He's been far too hit and miss this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NlGHTMARE. View Post
    If Luke Thomas ever masters this he’ll be worth 」20M at some point, he’s got everything in his locker bar that, if that side of his game his developed we’ll be cashing him in for a fortune in the near future.
    I'd be interested to know what you mean by "the final ball"

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'd be interested to know what you mean by "the final ball"
    I mean he beats a man with ether power and pace or trickery, looks up, knows where he wants to put it, he’s seen the run, then try’s to knock it into said player that he’s seen/space, and picks out a defender, a lot of times, his work rate with and without the ball is top notch, ball control, vision, ability to find space to receive the ball, even his running with the ball are all way ahead of his years/experience, but his final ball is woeful 50% of the time. If he can improve that and be consistent, he’ll be a player we can no longer afford in no time.