+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v Man City

v Man City

Lineup:-

We need divine help today 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

25Nyland
    15Konsa
    30Hause
    40Mings
    27El Mohamady
    4Drinkwater
    6Douglas Luiz
    14Hourihane
    3Taylor
    10Grealish
    21El Ghazi

Substitutes
    5Chester
    8Lansbury
    11Nakamba
    17Trézéguet
    24Guilbert
    28L Kalinic
    36Vassilev

This is the worst I’ve ever seen us start a game.. can’t even string a pass together n this is gonna be embarrassing

Lulling them into a false sense of security

Cant look, its like a horror movie. We need smith to throw the towell in at 4-0.
    If we only conceed 6 now it will be a miracle!
    I know its Citeh but talking about rolling over....

We’re spineless n I’d stick indianna n Chester on at half time n take hause n gazhi off.

We would struggle in the Championship with some of these players, Taylor, El Gazi, Hourahan ,Hause and Danny Drink something or other.

Oh and the Goalkeeper is crap!

Fight you spineless bunch....this is embarassing!

• If you could combine El Ghazi & Trézéguet you'd struggle to make a player neither shows a trace element of composure or any courage – instead of flushing 20 million large down the pan

• We could/should have signed Maupay at least we would have had some back up plan

• Sheffield Utd have 5 players battling for starting berth up front Villa have the 18 year old Vassilev

• Taylor ? Have we ever had a hapless wing back ? How could Guilbert be sacrificed for this guy ?

• We should have just emailed City the points save them the trip down

• Dean Smith & Richard O’Kelly tactics are proving as much use as browsing through a catalogue to decide what swimwear you should wear for the impending arrival of a tsunami

• On today's showing 10 traffic cones would prove a greater hindrance to Money Chester City

• Only Jack Grealish shows any ability or more worryingly fight there is no chance of Super Jack being here next term & you cant blame him either

Hourahan has just gone off, that surprised me, I didn't realise he was on the pitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast