+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v Man City

So we’ve got a young lad on bench who’s smashing goals in for fun in u23 why not give him a chance today for last 30 ? Beginning to get seriously ****ed off with smiths decisikns now tbh

I would guess Smith didn't want him to experience such a shameful performance, I think Dean was smart to leave him on the bench, bring him in for Brighton..

I was amazed the City keeper didnt send El Ghazi the wrong way for the penalty !

Well its not the losing that hurts its the manner of defeat.
    We aint going to play Citeh every week but play like that and we will lose no matter who we play. Awful just bloody awful and lets face it, how many times have we said that?

We will bounce back next week with a win

Dare I say it Bongo, smith is out of his depth. Ok we were not going to score but we set uo nit to concede, citeh could have had 10,11 or more!
    It was more like Villa v the Pool kids.
    Now we know how the Norwich fans felt!!

Reina in goal will make a difference, as will having Big Ben back up front hopefully

I can accept being outclassed by the Champions of England, but as TD has said the manner of this defeat is shocking. They had so much space and I counted 4 City players grouped about 3 yards apart with our lot just watching them. Early in the season we were playing the same way to a large extent and getting goals but just being naive from winning positions. Now we're way off the pace a lot of the time, awful just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I can accept being outclassed by the Champions of England, but as TD has said the manner of this defeat is shocking. They had so much space and I counted 4 City players grouped about 3 yards apart with our lot just watching them. Early in the season we were playing the same way to a large extent and getting goals but just being naive from winning positions. Now we're way off the pace a lot of the time, awful just awful.
    Agreed, we only committed 5 fouls yesterday, 5!!! Not one midfielder was booked, Jack was late on for dissent, shut your effing mouth Jack!! Where is the evidence of fight, passion or commitment to the cause?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)