+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mason Bennett to agree new 3 year contract.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Lot of idiots online last night saying Cocu was stupid to play Bielik in the 23s....... I disagree. The lad has just missed 3 games with suspension. There was 5 days between that game and the Hull match this Saturday. Perfect time for Bielik to get game time under his belt. An eminently sensible decision IMO.
    Completely agree with that, Amster. The injury seems to be the story of a season that has been dogged by bad luck, but the logic of giving Bielik game time just can’t be criticised.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA so somebody gets the Mail to write that Millwall boss Gary Rowett wants to sign him .Then the club to into panic mode and offer a three year contract . What happens if nobody wants him which with his record on and off the field is highly likely . We get stuck with a player who will never make , but just suits MM agenda of 50% academy players next season The ambition at this club has gone , you will see that in season ticket sales to next season
    Mista, I have been unable to find an online news outlet that specifies how long the contract would be. Not in the Mail, not in the DET...... It seems you have, will you post the URL so I can read it please?

Mista, I have been unable to find an online news outlet that specifies how long the contract would be. Not in the Mail, not in the DET...... It seems you have, will you post the URL so I can read it please?
    MA no I can't find it written anywhere . I was just assuming ,if we were discussing something that says " Mason Bennett to agree three year deal " that's probably what it is Personally I wouldn't give him a three day contract ,just to sit in the bench

MA no I can't find it written anywhere . I was just assuming ,if we were discussing something that says " Mason Bennett to agree three year deal " that's probably what it is Personally I wouldn't give him a three day contract ,just to sit in the bench
    I can't find anything, anywhere mention of a three year deal except for MoP in the title and your good self in your post. If there is interest then a contract offer, of however many years, is sound business sense. Last summer we gave Johnson and one other, either Blackman or Butterfield IIRC, a new 1 year deal in order to generate a fee. I would assume that Mason is being offered similar if, as we all seem to agree, that he will probably go in the summer.......

I can't find anything, anywhere mention of a three year deal except for MoP in the title and your good self in your post. If there is interest then a contract offer, of however many years, is sound business sense. Last summer we gave Johnson and one other, either Blackman or Butterfield IIRC, a new 1 year deal in order to generate a fee. I would assume that Mason is being offered similar if, as we all seem to agree, that he will probably go in the summer.......
    Well if there is/was any interest ,I would imagine that's because he was out of contract in June and assume he would be free But give him a contract to try and get a fee I would imagine that interest will soon disappear

Well if there is/was any interest ,I would imagine that's because he was out of contract in June and assume he would be free But give him a contract to try and get a fee I would imagine that interest will soon disappear
    That or Mel thought "what a great way to knacker any hope of him getting a signing on fee or an increased wage" - He is, I believe, currently on 10K

That or Mel thought "what a great way to knacker any hope of him getting a signing on fee or an increased wage" - He is, I believe, currently on 10K
    10 grand that is a year isn't it 😉😉

10 grand that is a year isn't it ����
    Ewe know better than that mista....

10 grand across the 3 year contract I'd think

I believe Millwall could be interested

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)