+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Friendly today in Dubai

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,175

    Friendly today in Dubai

    Im surprised nobody has mentioned this but we lost 1-0 to some Jordanian super duper team earlier,from what i've heard we were surprisingly p!sh,not like us... Dumbarton will be fancying their chances on saturday...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Im surprised nobody has mentioned this but we lost 1-0 to some Jordanian super duper team earlier,from what i've heard we were surprisingly p!sh,not like us... Dumbarton will be fancying their chances on saturday...
    We were dreadful. The score was not the main concern obviously. The football however, should be, and it was piish poor. You could insert a game review from most of our league games and it would fit perfectly.

    It took 20 years to truly fill our problem position that was left back. Wonder how many it will take to get a creative midfielder? Just nothing going on when we’re pushing forward. We looked like the margaritas had been flowing at the training camp. No real drive. Lots of possession with no outball.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,175
    Aye thats what i was told,football we played was much the same as usual i.e p1sh.
    As you said result not important,maybe a but rustiness but doesnt seem we have worked out a different way of playing

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,993
    Saw the highlights.
    We looked pish.
    The goal we lost was Taylor trying a pass to someone close to halfway. They intercept & they break & score.
    We didn’t have an attempt on target.
    I know it was a friendly but it looked pish
    Cormack really needs to bite the bullet in the summer.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,020
    How can we be rusty for f’uck sake?

    It’s January, nae July

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,175
    I was being kind,saying we were rusty

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Saw the highlights.
    We looked pish.
    The goal we lost was Taylor trying a pass to someone close to halfway. They intercept & they break & score.
    We didn’t have an attempt on target.
    I know it was a friendly but it looked pish
    Cormack really needs to bite the bullet in the summer.
    Just the usual pish then?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,993
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Just the usual pish then?
    Aye, and that was the supposed highlights.

    It was slow paced stuff.
    No passing.

    Just what we’ve been seeing all season.

    Another 4 months of it to come at least.

    I honestly can’t say I’ve missed it much.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,993
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    How can we be rusty for f’uck sake?

    It’s January, nae July
    I know.
    They’ve had a week off then back in to training.
    There’s no excuses.
    We’re just pish, & play a horrendous style of “football”.
    That won’t change any time soon I’m afraid.

  10. #10
    Aye it wasnt good, get to the final third then all stop and slow down, looked very rocky at the back, Mcinnes was having a right go at Devlin throughout the game, but apparently there are stories not all is well there, but who knows, will we beat Dumbarton, yes we will, will we get Third place, hmmmmm now that is a different question altogether, just seemed short on ideas.......................Mcinnes was ragin at the end up the tunnel face like thunder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •