+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cup semi or

23 points, 34 goals though, might get a bit tight if you win your game in hand 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    23 points, 34 goals though, might get a bit tight if you win your game in hand 😂
    What might get close, the end of the investigation?

And your fans manhandling our players? Any thoughts on that? Didn't think so 🤔
    Your club employed 2 rapists and a double *** offender......and put Davie Dodds in a team photo...your point is irrelevant.

And your fans manhandling our players? Any thoughts on that? Didn't think so 🤔
    I think they’ll be ok. A thorough washing of their hands and any possible infection will be warded off.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    What might get close, the end of the investigation?
    Are you a wee bit daft? Not to worry I'll ease up on you if that's the case. Shouldn't mock the afflicted and all that 👍

Are you a wee bit daft? Not to worry I'll ease up on you if that's the case. Shouldn't mock the afflicted and all that 👍
    I don't speak dab.

A teanager pats one of the players you’ve never seen live before and your crying assault, all because one of your kind that actually goes to the game was found out to be a racist, now stop deflecting, if they want to find out who he was then maybe offer up some sort of reward to someone to grass him up, sure many in that end would take up the offer, you won’t know until they try
    Last edited by jdfc; 14-01-2020 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Word ****ager didn’t come up

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    A teanager pats one of the players you’ve never seen live before and your crying assault, all because one of your kind that actually goes to the game was found out to be a racist, now stop deflecting, if they want to find out who he was then maybe offer up some sort of reward to someone to grass him up, sure many in that end would take up the offer, you won’t know until they try
    Stop with the pretence that you even give a **** about the racist abuse then. The Internet is swamped with the mock offended trying to come across as a good guy. I see through it, I live in the real world where the percentage of people who care about others welfare is a whole lot lower than the Internet suggests. What you're actually doing is using it to try to score points, something your teams ****ing ****e at btw 😂

3:08am, says it all to me, must have left it red raw

I care about the racist remark as much as you care about the player “assaulted” by the 12 year old

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    3:08am, says it all to me, must have left it red raw

I care about the racist remark as much as you care about the player “assaulted” by the 12 year old
    Night shift tea break 👍

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)