+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A question for those interested in...

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Same fu(kin trick you pulled with the 'Anthems' thread. It's almost as if you are self aware enough to know nae (unt is going to want to read another dull as sh!t Stewarty independence thread so you try and introduce the topic by stealth. I couldn't give a shiny sh!te about what you are trying to say, it's the sleekit way you go about it that really grinds my gears.

JJ was the worst poster but there isn't a competition as to the most boringly predictable.

That's my fu(kng problem

"Stealth" "Anthems" grow up FFS. Your really are a resentful man. Your turning into the forum bully min. Why cant I bring up a subject that interests me and a few other I suspect without getting disparaging snide comments from you. Just ignore my posts if it irritates you so much it that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I guessed what the thread was about before I opened it.
    Well done you give yourself a paper hat

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Oh Stewarty you bastard!

*Shakes fist*
    I ken I ken I'll have a word wi masel,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Scotland's future. In the face of Johnson's official refusal to let the people of Scotland decide their own future. Are we now living in some kind of dictatorship ?
    I blame the b@stards that voted no in the last referendum. They wanted to be run by posh ****s who hold office in London and liked getting told we are getting looked after by them.
    We as a country are getting what we deserve because we didn’t have enough people with the balls to try things ourselves. The woman voters let us down...they didn’t have any balls whatsoever

"Stealth" "Anthems" grow up FFS. Your really are a resentful man. Your turning into the forum bully min. Why cant I bring up a subject that interests me and a few other I suspect without getting disparaging snide comments from you. Just ignore my posts if it irritates you so much it that simple.
    Nah, I'll continue to jar you up when I think you're being a sly pr!ck if it's all the same to you

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I blame the b@stards that voted no in the last referendum. They wanted to be run by posh ****s who hold office in London and liked getting told we are getting looked after by them.
    We as a country are getting what we deserve because we didn’t have enough people with the balls to try things ourselves. The woman voters let us down...they didn’t have any balls whatsoever
    To be fair those who said No last time were sold a false prospectus Apart from being told the only way to stay in the EU was to vote no.. Well we all know how that turned out, Shipbuilding Voting no would secure Govan and Scotstoun and they will be will get the order for 13 Type-26 frigates from the Royal Navy. That was reduced from 13 to 8 and its now expected to be cancelled all together. This list of broken promise bribes goes on too much to list all.

To be fair those who said No last time were sold a false prospectus Apart from being told the only way to stay in the EU was to vote no.. Well we all know how that turned out, Shipbuilding Voting no would secure Govan and Scotstoun and they will be will get the order for 13 Type-26 frigates from the Royal Navy. That was reduced from 13 to 8 and its now expected to be cancelled all together. This list of broken promise bribes goes on too much to list all.
    Every one of us know they lied....their scaremongering worked and we as a nation bottled it instead of saying good riddance to London rulership. I am a real nationalist though and I don’t want run by those idiots in Brussels either. What is wrong with looking after your own country and striking trading deals etc with anyone? First thing I would like to see happen is by our country going neutral like Switzerland so we have no need for wasting money on weapons to kill. Have a simplistic tax system that is fair (and even the big companies can’t get out of paying). I want Scotland to be independent and run by the people who live in the country.
    I would get rid of the royals also....absolutely no need for them whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Nah, I'll continue to jar you up when I think you're being a sly pr!ck if it's all the same to you
    Fair enough fill yer boots son "jar me up" whatever that means but I will not let a little cocky browbeater like you bully me into not posting. As for your petty jibes "sly" "stealth" etc I think you'll find a consensus on here I'm fairly up front about my political views. Some find it boring some disagree but you seemed to be the only one trying intimidate me about it. Sorry in advance but I have to ask.. Are you a Tory ?

Scotland's future. In the face of Johnson's official refusal to let the people of Scotland decide their own future. Are we now living in some kind of dictatorship ?
    Fair question and you have to say, yes we are. We're treated with utter contempt and if people in the country continue to believe the stuff printed in rags like the daily mail and think we can't afford to run our own affairs, then we're stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Every one of us know they lied....their scaremongering worked and we as a nation bottled it instead of saying good riddance to London rulership. I am a real nationalist though and I don’t want run by those idiots in Brussels either. What is wrong with looking after your own country and striking trading deals etc with anyone? First thing I would like to see happen is by our country going neutral like Switzerland so we have no need for wasting money on weapons to kill. Have a simplistic tax system that is fair (and even the big companies can’t get out of paying). I want Scotland to be independent and run by the people who live in the country.
    I would get rid of the royals also....absolutely no need for them whatsoever.

An independent Scotland would have a border with a bunch of war mongering, empire building a'rseholes.

I'll stick with the security membership of the E.U. would give us.

That's apart from the fact that the idea of Scotland outside the E.U. is so idiotic that the SNP don't even consider it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast