+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A question for those interested in...

A question for those interested in...

Scotland's future. In the face of Johnson's official refusal to let the people of Scotland decide their own future. Are we now living in some kind of dictatorship ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Scotland's future. In the face of Johnson's official refusal to let the people of Scotland decide their own future. Are we now living in some kind of dictatorship ?
    No

The people of Scotland want to be told what to do by the English.

Christ, more than half of them think that the Queen was born to reign over us.

What can you do with people like that?
    They're not fit to be let out on their own, that's for sure.

Trying to slip in Independence threads by the back door.

Classic Stewarty

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Trying to slip in Independence threads by the back door.

Classic Stewarty
    What the feck is wrong with you ? Nobody is trying to slip anything in ! its a bone-fide question in the off topic forum, For the record I've been a member of this forum for 10 years so don't go telling me what I can or cannot post. If you have no interest in the subject fine you don't have to contribute. This is not the first time you've made some snide comment about my choice of subject to post. Get involved or don't your choice .

You don’t know what the subject is until you open the thread. Could’ve been anything from Status Quo to Ancient Egyptian pottery. I wasn’t shocked it was about Scottish independence, given it was you that posted it & I suspect StandfreeFM wasn’t either.

You both have went greatly down in my estimation. Let’s draw a line under this difficult day & never mention it again

Hey, is this the qerhet thread?

Oh Stewarty you bastard!

*Shakes fist*

Same fu(kin trick you pulled with the 'Anthems' thread. It's almost as if you are self aware enough to know nae (unt is going to want to read another dull as sh!t Stewarty independence thread so you try and introduce the topic by stealth. I couldn't give a shiny sh!te about what you are trying to say, it's the sleekit way you go about it that really grinds my gears.

JJ was the worst poster but there isn't a competition as to the most boringly predictable.

That's my fu(kng problem
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 14-01-2020 at 05:58 PM.

I guessed what the thread was about before I opened it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast