+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Why does *** have to be used to sell things?

O/T Why does *** have to be used to sell things?

Take a look at the latest advert from Renault to launch their new Clio range. It should be all about the CAR, instead we get a 2 minute 10 second video all about two girls who grow up to become lesbian lovers.

What must parents think when that hits the TV screens at tea time in front of their kids? What do kids make of it seeing two girls going for it in a car? For me they've gone too far with this advert.

Oh yes, we do actually get to see the new car for 15 seconds at the end of the video!

https://youtu.be/MrNCVAqbCD0

NB. Forgot you can't use the word s e x or it gets blanked out.

It's not just *** Brin. Here in the US there's a petition against profanity being used in the latest Burger King commercial for their plant based burger. The offending phrase "That's a damn good burger"

Must be OK as damn passes the FootyMad filter.

PS Brin, have you forgotten the Flake ads from 40 years ago? Or Hai Karate?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 14-01-2020 at 03:00 PM.

To be fair the Clio is a boring car and the idea of what might be going off in the back with a couple of lipstick lesbians is a tad more interesting. I haven't seen the ad' though, so may be missinterpretting the intention. I assume they don't look like Keith Lemon in a frock though.

TV adverts don't reflect the real world, the majority of couple and families in adverts are mixed now, even in London that isn't the majority, the advertising industry seems at least as obsessed with identity politics as the BBC and the Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    To be fair the Clio is a boring car and the idea of what might be going off in the back with a couple of lipstick lesbians is a tad more interesting. I haven't seen the ad' though, so may be missinterpretting the intention. I assume they don't look like Keith Lemon in a frock though.
    The English one is plain and ginger and the French one a bit more "oo-la-la" so in that respect the French are following stereotypes.

The famous French author Jules Verne believed that all British people had red hair.

Even . Now tv, a man sat on the sideboard about to have a usb stick shoved up his arris .😁😁😁😁

There has got to be a joke somewhere for that comment crash!

Brin was ok with it when the advert showed the older bloke knocking off his mistress. Cant remember the names.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Brin was ok with it when the advert showed the older bloke knocking off his mistress. Cant remember the names.

??????

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ??????
    Oh. Remembered. Papa? Nicole?

Any complaints Brin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast