+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dan Barlaser

I rarely get to watch games but after watching his display against Solihull in the cup I tended to agree with the 'send him back' brigade. He looked hopeless, not even completing simple passes. But noted that some on here said he clearly had talent and am very pleased that they seem to be proved right with him now hitting consistent form and being the mainstay of the team. I could see this against Hull and he'll be quite a player.

Isn't it strange how players can 'click' like this. And teams too, and I hope that this click as a team is sustained. Even us remote fans sensed that we had great individual players but I was very worried by the Solihull stage, and even feared for Warne. The turnaround has been brilliant and hope the team can go into home games now with more self belief to break down defences.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    When you look at it, Charlton could be candidates for relegation, Wigan will always struggle and Hull City will not pay the wages, and if their 2 stars go, will be relegation fodder. Reading in the local rags the supporters realise that they will struggle if their best two assets go.
    Just cant see Barlaser going to Hull.
    Leeds will made a £3m loan offer for Hull City's Jarrod Bowen according to the Daily Mail, rising to a £15m transfer if they win promotion to the Premier League.

Barlaser........ I have to take my comments back

After the cup match against Solihull I was one of quite a few on to say we should send him back, oh how wrong was I ? What a transformation in the space of a month, in fact so much so I can’t remember a player totally changing this much ever if I’m honest. I hold my hands up and it just goes to show Nr Warne knows way more than us.

He's had a great last few weeks. Top player.

I think we may be saying the Sam about Adelly in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    After the cup match against Solihull I was one of quite a few on to say we should send him back, oh how wrong was I ? What a transformation in the space of a month, in fact so much so I can’t remember a player totally changing this much ever if I’m honest. I hold my hands up and it just goes to show Nr Warne knows way more than us.
    ...or Dan looked at his performance against Solihull, 75 minutes on the pitch = 3-0 down, 15 minutes off the pitch = 4-3 win, and thought to himself I'd better buck up my ideas or I could be kissing my career goodbye?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    ...or Dan looked at his performance against Solihull, 75 minutes on the pitch = 3-0 down, 15 minutes off the pitch = 4-3 win, and thought to himself I'd better buck up my ideas or I could be kissing my career goodbye?
    .....’and Brin was right about me then...,, soz Brin’

‘Oh that’s ok lad.... just pull your finger out and you’ll be starting games more often’ ..... Brin knows best 😉

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234